** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
They kick a FG goal there instead of scoring td last 3 mins don't matter.
No way to know that's how the game turns out. Very hypothetical. It was an incredibly dumb play but we should have won the game regardless.

Fade routes at the goal line are an extremely low percentage pass in the NFL. Fade route success rates hovered between 13.5% and 30% in a three-year sample.

That is all.

While drunk. PFF(and I don’t love them) had Howard much better than Ramsey Sunday.
Neither played well, wasn't commenting on Ramsey. But you said it was Howard's best game. Giving up 75 yards missing tackles and being out of position for scores is not a good day.

Neither played well, wasn't commenting on Ramsey. But you said it was Howard's best game. Giving up 75 yards missing tackles and being out of position for scores is not a good day.

Does that 75 yards count the 40 yards he was yanked to the earth? Lol

This is the only place I’ve been off and on. I can’t even and don’t want to imagine what the general media is saying about us.

Not listening or watching anything else until it’s time to see how we respond against the Jets.
I’m getting roasted to death by all these Eagle fans at my golf club
I just wanna crawl underground somewhere
They got nerve after their last two games

Fade routes at the goal line are an extremely low percentage pass in the NFL. Fade route success rates hovered between 13.5% and 30% in a three-year sample.

That is all.
You would think our coach knew that

I have no idea how we went from a thread insisting very few players in franchise history could start on this roster, to what I'm reading in this thread.

One defeat. This is NFL, not college. Talent disparity is next to nothing.

McDaniel was on tilt all night. That would be my primary summary. We haven't thrown those worthless 20 yard sideline lobs on third down all year. They showed up tonight. I was in disbelief. I told everybody I had a bad feeling about the remainder. It didn't matter that Wilson caught the ball. You are losing vital percentage points instead of seizing them. And once that tendency shows up it attaches elsewhere. It felt like a Tannehill era game.

That's a rugged blue collar opponent. In many ways the matchup was helpful because it had similarities to a Ravens defense and playoff defense. You'll get battered and nothing will come easy. But McDaniel betrayed the skill level of this team by failing to be aggressive in the red zone and during the final two drives. This is not an overly talented defense. You had to protect that defense by making sure it never saw the field again. I couldn't believe how passive we were with 2:40 remaining and up 6. Those should have been whirling dervish quick aggressive darts.

Then similar on the final possession. How in the world do you throw sideways to Achane against this team? Early season every design was angling upfield even if short. I praised that. Now we're throwing smack parallel behind the line of scrimmage. Garbage plays. Tilt thinking. Those plays work against crap teams. They are snuffed out higher up the ladder.

Kudos to Tennessee for understanding to go for 2 after scoring while down 14. As I mentioned at the time, Belichick was incomparably ignorant when he kicked the point in a similar situation against the Dolphins early this season. Mac Jones may not be a good quarterback but he understands the analytic math. Jones was signaling to go for 2 before Belichick stupidly trotted out the kicker. The entire team gets a surge of energy once the deficit is only 6. And the leading team suddenly becomes very nervous. The Dolphins clearly tightened up.

@13marino13 , is it too early to nominate for poster of the year..?

you clearly don't know football if you think we're gonna be favored against the cowboys. that team is going to destroy us
Hey buddy that clearly knows football. DraftKings already has the Cowboys - Dolphins line out and we are favored by 1.5, as I expected. I'll tag @DrMultimedia too since he liked your post. also @TarHeelFinFan
The Bills are playing better than anybody right now and Dallas is second only to the Bills. We will be dogs in all remaining games except vs the Jets.

Screen Shot 2023-12-14 at 12.40.44 AM.png

Happy Star Trek GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom