** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is just fool's gold... again. They looked good against bad teams but lost to the good teams because of their own mistakes and failures. Last night proved to me that they still can't build a decent o-line (that includes back-ups), McDaniel's playcalling sucks, and Fangio is not as good as advertised. Yes, Grier got a lot of talented guys on the offense, but what good are they if the o-line is still a problem AGAIN!!!

If I were Ross, if this team doesn't win the division and at least one playoff game, I'm cleaning house. And, even if they would do that, I'd still make it damn clear to Grier that they better have a very good o-line next year, and McDaniel needs to have someone else call the plays and make adjustments, and he needs to replace Fangio. Letting the Titans score twice at the end was not just a case of losing a game due to a bad bounce of the ball or one big play, it was a complete and utter failure by Fangio and McDaniel.

I agree! I ton of the blame needs to be put on coaching. McD needs to turn over play calling to someone else. Inside the 5 yard line and you call 3 pass plays!!!! Especially when Mostert runs with hate! Hell no, I’m feeding Mostert the ball 3 times!

A lot of blame to go around but a top ten defense does not allow a team two scores under 3 minutes. Especially a 4-8 team.

True, but on the flip side, a top 5 offense should not fail to convert 2 drives into at least 1 FG in under 3 minutes of the game.
This is why both McDaniel and Fangio are to blame for this loss.

Funny, if you told me the Dolphins would of held Henry to a 2.0 ypc average I would of bet they would of won big time lol.

Injuries, questionable playcalling and just bad execution at times killed a winnable game.
I get backups are backups usually for a reason and you have to scale back at times on either side of the ball, but just seems like the playcalling was stubborn/arrogant.

Flashbacks of Jason Garrett in 11-13 for Dallas calling too many passing plays even though the run game was eating up the Titans defense/keeping them honest.
defensive td as well… nope

Fangio allowed a rookie Qb drive the length of the field.. twice for two tds and one two point conversion in 3 mins..

Can’t make that up, he’s every bit responsible for that loss and the head coach

Good time to stay away from the media outlets.. gonna take me awhile to get over this, hopefully we take care of the Jets Sunday

This is the only place I’ve been off and on. I can’t even and don’t want to imagine what the general media is saying about us.

Not listening or watching anything else until it’s time to see how we respond against the Jets.

This is the only place I’ve been off and on. I can’t even and don’t want to imagine what the general media is saying about us.

Not listening or watching anything else until it’s time to see how we respond against the Jets.
Similar plan here.....even stayed away from FH for the first part of the day trying to let all the crazies get it out of their system.......

Chubb cost us the game? With 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? If anything he was our best player tonight outside of that idiotic play
They were kicking a FG until he allowed them to score a td because of the penalty. That was the difference. Changes momentum, everything.

Chubb got the fumble recovery that led to 7 points at the end of the game which was more important than the 7points he helped in the 2nd Qtr!!

No one play cost us the game. That's just simplistic thinking. Still you can't go giving away 4 points b/c you can't maintain your composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom