** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Phins/Titans Post-Game Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills are favored against Dallas this week, so if you don't think the Fins will be as well, you must not know lines very well.
you clearly don't know football if you think we're gonna be favored against the cowboys. that team is going to destroy us

TUA running for his life most of the game
See, here's why I give McDaniel some blame. The line looked ok run blocking but couldn't pass block at all. So we pass and pass and pass. Should have ran, ran, ran, play action. He didn't adjust at all. There was one play where Achane broke open over the middle and Tua floated it. On the replay from the Titans defense, there was no way Tua could even see Achane because Jones and Eich and their guys were right in his face.

Absolutely awful. The players though deserve the most blame. They were up 27-13 and thought the game was over. Credit the Titans for not laying down and folding but that was terrible effort by our entire team after taking a 2 TD lead. Inexcusable. Will see what the team is made of next week after that loss which is one of the worst losses in the last 20 years

We can't win in prime time. We can't beat a physical team. Until we can do at least one of those we are stuck begging for a wildcard spot every year. At least this year we still have a chance after thirteen games, which is rare. So still hoping for the best this season. Learn. And draft a QB and OL.

Ignorant response
Guy put together the best personel we’ve had in years and that’s your answer
Too funny
What the **** has the team Grier put together won? They have **** themselves in every big damn game they have played.
They just got embatased on their home field by a team they were favored by 13.5 points against. A critical game they needed to win to keep pace with Baltimore. A game where a rookie QB outplayed their supposed franchise QB. Give me a ****ing break.

What makes you think he will be able to find a quality QB with a mid to late 1st round pick?

A disgraceful choke from most of them. It is by far the worst choke I have ever seen from them. I never want to see Chubb again in particular. There are selfish glory hounds all over the place. You can take your end zone celebration and cram it. They have a one man offense and a few overrated, selfish players on defense. They are all but dead to me. 10-7 if they are lucky

Calm down. Every contender has lost a game they shouldn't have lost this year. It's the NFL, it happens.
I don’t mind losing but when we lose because of coaching decisions that **** pisses me off. From fades in the endzone to Fangio prevent defense , whatever the **** that was, to kokou covering Hopkins when you have 2 all pro corners. If we lose but the game was called correctly I accept that not this **** tonite.

Looks like my initial instincts about McDaniel and Tua were correct. McDaniel is Adam Gase 2.0 and Tua is an un-athletic game manager.

you clearly don't know football if you think we're gonna be favored against the cowboys. that team is going to destroy us
Like I said, if you're so sure, you have the chance of a lifetime to make a fortune betting on that to happen.
do it jewish GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom