Phins working on extension with Mike Pouncey | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins working on extension with Mike Pouncey

Got those points to counter though

I have nothing on the red flags those are there.

Draft to use an asset on an unknown to replace a known. On the field as a Center he is a top 10 center. Are you sure you are getting that in the draft. And the pivot is very important on the line.

Wisniewski there is a reason he is unsigned he is not that good gets more rating by fans cause of his name. There is a reason Raiders elected to sign Hudson over their own center

The reason Wiz is unsigned is a shoulder injury. Been brought in for about 8 visits. Really liked his tape. Hudson is superior for sure, overpaid tho, but superior.

If the pivot of the OL is so important, you'd figure we'd field a league average OL during his tenure. We haven't by any stretch.

The funny thing about cap, which I know FTB knows all about, is its going up 10 million a year and it's a number that's easily manipulative.

Cap this year will prob increase now too

The funny thing about cap, which I know FTB knows all about, is its going up 10 million a year and it's a number that's easily manipulative.

Cap this year will prob increase now too

We'll surely have more space opened up. The way we structure contracts tho you'd figure we'd knock him down to $4M but again knowing how we structure contracts the guy will be into 8 figures next year. This will likely be a deal that is on the books for 3 years till we have freedom.

Back
Top Bottom