pick 1 qb for 06' | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pick 1 qb for 06'

Leinhart. If you're going to do it, commit to getting the best option.

Quinn or Rivers

Come on guys...........McNair is WAY past his prime! Let's get a QB for the future!

Dolphin39 said:
Quinn or Rivers

Come on guys...........McNair is WAY past his prime! Let's get a QB for the future!
I agree with the later part of your statement as far as 1 QB, I say of course Lienhart if we can move up or trade, and #2 choice Quinn or Cutler whoever is available when it is our turn. I think we need a QB for the future. But I really hope we get a veteran like Kitna to transition the Rookie.

I believe we should persue McNair heavily if he does indeed part ways with the Titans. I still think you draft a QB like Cutler in the 1st round and groom him for a year for 2 will McNair carries the load.

If he falls to us, Quinn, if not, I would go with Cutler. Basically whomever Saban & Company pick of that list, I am Ok with, they know better then me. :D

i'd take rivers...

he is cheaper and more experienced than any of the rooks this year.
also he has been under breez when breez made his big jump... to me that says he should have been geting a good edumacation.

SpeedRush99 said:
:eek::shakeno: Harrington and Jacobs over Cutler??? Do you watch football?
do you? not that they ARE better than cutler, but you immediately fell in love with cutler and had him in your sig and said he's the best QB in the draft after watching ONE of his games. that's not good

nolefin said:
If you had your choice of these qb's assuming all are available who would you have, just pick 1 and consider the picks we would have to give for some players.

1.quinn- we would have to give up next years #1 and maybe more
2.lineart- we would have to give up next years #1 and maybe more
3.vince young
4.cutler
5.jacobs
6.croyal
7.hackney
8.shockley
9.clemens
10.olson
11.pinegar
12.rivers- we would have to give up this years #1
13.kitna- f/a
14.mcnair-f/a
15.collins-f/a
16.garrard- 3rd 17.carr-f/a
18.ramsey- we woud give up a pick, maybe a 3rd
19.grossman- we would give up a pick,maybe a 3rd
20.schuab- we would give up a pick, they will want a 1st or 2nd
21.a.brooks-f/a

me i dont want to give up picks so i would say cutler, remember just pick 1
The guy I want isn't even on your list, and it would be no problem acquirng him since we already have him. GUS is the man!

Cutler or Croyle, this a vertical stretch offense half the guys on that list don't have enough arm.

kastofsna120 said:
do you? not that they ARE better than cutler, but you immediately fell in love with cutler and had him in your sig and said he's the best QB in the draft after watching ONE of his games. that's not good

Yeah I do thanks. And no, I'd seen him play MANY times but his perfomance against Florida is what completely sold me. I knew he was an underrated QB just because of the school he went too. If he was at a big name school like USC or Texas he'd be getting twice the hype Leinart or Young are getting and he'd be the undisputed #1 overall pick without a doubt.

kastofsna120 said:
young is awful. leinart, quinn, schaub, brees, mcnair, grossman. that's my short list

I haven't seen young play well against real competition so I'm not making any judgments. We'll see what happens against USC. But if I could take any QB in the draft, I'd get Leinart. I'm not a big fan of schaub and grossman. Falcons could have an asking price which I'd rather pay for a guy like Leinart and Grossman gets injured too often.

Back
Top Bottom