pick 1 qb for 06' | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pick 1 qb for 06'

Leinart/Quinn but we'd also have to get a veteran QB, non-Gus of course, while they develop. Tampa might cut Griese, who's better than Gus, and might deserve another non-Wanny involved stint in Miami.

young is awful. leinart, quinn, schaub, brees, mcnair, grossman. that's my short list

If you go from the draft-Quinn, Cutler, Whitehurst, Shockley(he's better than young)

But out of all of them i would take Grossman....

Alex22 said:
Rivers and Carr havnt proved anything at this level

Mcnair can still make all the throws and is a veteran QB, the type of guy that can lead you to the playoffs

i say mcnair and draft a young QB, we can have Mcnair teach the young guy

Carr is proven...McNair has struggled with injuries and his play for 3 yrs now...

If you want a veteran think Kitna...

Alex22 said:
people have been criticizing me for defending young

Im glad someone else see's the up side he has

I'm witcha bruh! Big Ben went to the Steelers 12th overall. He was getting some flack from people too, from the competition he played to being slow footed. But he's making coaches regret passing up on him. Let them bash Young. He's going to make some coach look real brilliant. I hope its Nick Saban.

West-Fin_Fan said:
I'm witcha bruh! Big Ben went to the Steelers 12th overall. He was getting some flack from people too, from the competition he played to being slow footed. But he's making coaches regret passing up on him. Let them bash Young. He's going to make some coach look real brilliant. I hope its Nick Saban.

can I put your name in my sig as people who want young? :lol:

Yep I doubt anyone regrets takeing ben now

West-Fin_Fan said:
there are more people hyping young than bashing him. with roethlisberger it was the complete opposite (except for me OF COURSE who said he was the best QB in the draft)

vimesy said:
Carr is proven...McNair has struggled with injuries and his play for 3 yrs now...

If you want a veteran think Kitna...

carr has proven he can take a sack, refuse to throw the ball away, and throw INT's

kastofsna120 said:
there are more people hyping young than bashing him. with roethlisberger it was the complete opposite (except for me OF COURSE who said he was the best QB in the draft)

I also thought he was the bets QB in the draft

Finally we agree on something

kastofsna120 said:

Yeah, I was with you on that!! He was the best and is proving that! People are not in a position to bash Young as much because of two things a)what he's done on the field b) he's a front runner for the trophy along with Reggie Bush. Hard to bash a guy in that strata. However, they do it subtly by making comments about his so-called inability to stand in the pocket and calling him a run-first QB. I don't know which Vince young they are watching. This kid has the goods and will be a successful NFL QB. IMO

Just draft or bring in anybody other than a third string QB or or a lifetime backup. You have to throw some friggin darts to hit the board and we have not thrown a dart since Mitchell in the draft and the rest of the 7th round and sixth round qb trades , you get what you pay for. Although we paid a 2nd for a third string QB so we price gouged ourself.

Alex22 said:
carr has proven he can take a sack, refuse to throw the ball away, and throw INT's

Carr has thrown less interceptions with a god awful Texan team than our starting QB this year . So maybe Carr is not as bad as some think.

no young. no carr. no mcnair. no grossman. no gus. no washed up qbs.

quinn or leinart.

Back
Top Bottom