pick 1 qb for 06' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pick 1 qb for 06'

beejay05 said:
I am going Young....I just think he is a special player. I want a QB that makes me feel like we cant lose, even if we are down late. Like he wont let it happen, and he is going to do anything to get the W. I dont know if you can explain what I am talking about. I guess what I mean is, as cliche as it sounds, I think Vince Young has "IT."

agreed. i'd love to get young. he's a winner and a leader.

My choice would be Leinart. He is being groomed by a former nfl head coach, a bad one, but one none the less, and will be more ready for the BIG leagues than most. I saw a small story on TV showing how he was being prepared to watch film the right way, like what to look for and that type of thing. I was impressed. He seems to have great touch on the ball and a good enough arm.

I would have to go with Cutler.

I really would like B. Quinn but I don't think that we will draft high enough to pick him up. With that said Cutler looks like he has the biggest upside out of the rest of the available QBs.

If we're going draft V. Young, which I don't think we will, then we should see what Cleo has to offer before we go out and get an identical QB.

Alex22 said:
Id also like to see Kitna or harrington

Both are guys I think can be successful on our team

Now you are talking. I dont know about Kitna, but I have seen Harrington first hand twice. I think with a change of venue he could be a very solid QB. Just hope the Detroit drama hasnt ruined him forever.
I would still much rather have Mcnair over Kitna

Saban's Decision, because Saban (having been a coach and played against some of the soon-to-be-Rookie's in college) would know how good some of them are/would be for Miami

I would not mind having hackney. He has the size to be a good qb and he also has a cannon for an arm or I would not mind waiting for the 07 Draft and draft Jared Zabransky.

Back
Top Bottom