pick 1 qb for 06' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pick 1 qb for 06'

Jay Cutler is who I would pick his stock is and will rise before the all star games and the combine even start so in all reality Cutler is my pick..

beejay05 said:
I am going Young....I just think he is a special player. I want a QB that makes me feel like we cant lose, even if we are down late. Like he wont let it happen, and he is going to do anything to get the W. I dont know if you can explain what I am talking about. I guess what I mean is, as cliche as it sounds, I think Vince Young has "IT."

Yeah...the "it" is an acceptable side-arm delivery. I wouldn't touch him.

Am I wrong, or wasn't there some talk about McNair retiring at the end of last season? If I remember correctly it had something to do with wear and tear or recurring injuries...

Skip Bayless on first and ten just said the jets would end up with the first over all pick and would take Jay Cutler. Skip said Jay was the best QB in the draft.

IdahoPhin said:
Skip Bayless on first and ten just said the jets would end up with the first over all pick and would take Jay Cutler. Skip said Jay was the best QB in the draft.

He's right about one thing. I just hope the Jets don't take him. I'd rather them have Leinart.

dominizzo said:
Is he that good, i hear people saying hes liek FAvre Style

You seemed to know all about him the other week when your were syaing how much better Paul Pinegar was than Cutler. :rolleyes:

re:

1. Lineart
2. Quinn
3. Harrington
4. Carr
5. Jacobs
6. Cutler

I am absolutely not sold on Vince Young at all. I agree McNair would be a good pick-up, but that'd be for a year, two max. And, he would have to not want superstar money.

Dolphins=LIFE said:
1. Lineart
2. Quinn
3. Harrington
4. Carr
5. Jacobs
6. Cutler

I am absolutely not sold on Vince Young at all. I agree McNair would be a good pick-up, but that'd be for a year, two max. And, he would have to not want superstar money.

:eek::shakeno: Harrington and Jacobs over Cutler??? Do you watch football?

i say give Brain another chance or young but not harrington and i believe that carr is still going to be a texan

I can not believe the amount of respect Dolfans have for McNair as a QB -that is great to see. I don't know a thing about Cutler - I'll do some research today but I agree with the masses, if we go QB via draft, the kid won't be ready until mid season or next year - so in the meantime, Kitna or McNair.

Carr & Harrington = Rob Johnson

Back
Top Bottom