Votes: 16 22.9%
  • G. Blue S

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[admin] Draft talk belongs in the DRAFT forum. -inFINS[/admin]

Pick which you would rather have in Round 2 assuming we picked up Lawson in Round 1 at 16.

Allen all the way!

Lawson + Allen would be one hell of a draft..

I think round 2 will definately be CB/S (with Croyle being the only exception)

This belongs in the Draft Forum!

I was the first to vote and I went with Jonathan Joesph of South Carolina. He has alot of speed and is almost 6 ft tall. He plays the ball very well and has great instincts. Maybe the best thing about him is he will come up and hit you! He is not afraid to make a Tackle and does it very well! This guy would fit Saban's system very well!

Second choice was Jason Allen!
He was a great playmaker at UT

SR 7 said:
Pick which you would rather have in Round 2 assuming we picked up Lawson in Round 1 at 16.

Never assume.

Saban goes w/ an OT (Justice or McNeill) in round 1 and Cedric Griffin in round 2.

Skeet84 said:
This belongs in the Draft Forum!

I was the first to vote and I went with Jonathan Joesph of South Carolina. He has alot of speed and is almost 6 ft tall. He plays the ball very well and has great instincts. Maybe the best thing about him is he will come up and hit you! He is not afraid to make a Tackle and does it very well! This guy would fit Saban's system very well!

Second choice was Jason Allen!
He was a great playmaker at UT

OHHH ****!! I screwed up cuz i read soemthin on the front page and then clicked new thread off that damnit! sorrrrryyy hope i dont get a warning. My fault mods! Sorry!

would griffin be a SS or a FS

I'm going with Carpenter and then Marshall in round 2.

Ozzy rules!!

A CB or a CB/FS? Who says we're drafting one of those early, much less in the 2nd round?

We've already got promising youth in Will Poole, Travis Daniels, and Yeremiah Bell. Those are all guys who are CBs or CB/FS.

Saban's defense seems to call for a Strong Safety, someone seperate in responsibility, positioning, and play from a Free Safety. I think it's more likely we one of those, as it's generally the more important position for a good defense.

Disgustipate said:
A CB or a CB/FS? Who says we're drafting one of those early, much less in the 2nd round?

We've already got promising youth in Will Poole, Travis Daniels, and Yeremiah Bell. Those are all guys who are CBs or CB/FS.

Saban's defense seems to call for a Strong Safety, someone seperate in responsibility, positioning, and play from a Free Safety. I think it's more likely we one of those, as it's generally the more important position for a good defense.

who do u see as a SS then?

Back
Top Bottom