Votes: 7 10.0%
  • J. Allen CB/S

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • C. Griffin CB/S

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • G. Blue S

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
Id go for Marshall, or Allen. If they are not available, I wouldnt mind seeing another safety not on the list. Daniel Bullocks of Nebraska. Heard them say on the combine, he was projected for the 2nd round. Havent looked at any mocks of late, so some may have him higher/lower. Just a name to keep in mind.

HuskerFin said:
Id go for Marshall, or Allen. If they are not available, I wouldnt mind seeing another safety not on the list. Daniel Bullocks of Nebraska. Heard them say on the combine, he was projected for the 2nd round. Havent looked at any mocks of late, so some may have him higher/lower. Just a name to keep in mind.

yea his stock has been rising of late.

I like Griffin. He was outshadowed by Huff but anyone who watched the NC game knows the kid can play and isn't afraid to tackle

Phinsfan1980 said:
I like Griffin. He was outshadowed by Huff but anyone who watched the NC game knows the kid can play and isn't afraid to tackle

and every game i have watched including teh BG he has an INT's or near the ball tackling the man or assisting him

I would choose Allen all day...

But I really like Griffen too...

I have to go with Allen. Great speed and has shown that he has recovered fully from injury, was a great prospect before the injury.

SR 7 said:
Pick which you would rather have in Round 2 assuming we picked up Lawson in Round 1 at 16.
What makes you think Manny Lawson in round one? I think he is a round 2 guy.

Phinsfan1980 said:

not wiht the great showings and combines etc etc. jsut like merriman he will fly up. ware was suppose to go ahead of em all and johnson but shawn i believe went ahead of both.

SR 7 said:
not wiht the great showings and combines etc etc. jsut like merriman he will fly up. ware was suppose to go ahead of em all and johnson but shawn i believe went ahead of both.
I dunno if I would put him in the same class as Merriman. He has benefited from playing opposite Williams who is amazing... I still say he will be a 2nd rounder.

Phinsfan1980 said:
I dunno if I would put him in the same class as Merriman. He has benefited from playing opposite Williams who is amazing... I still say he will be a 2nd rounder.

with his great showing at the combine along with his 4.41 40... he is flying up draft boards right now...

i voted for cedric griffin, but i have this gut feeling that cromartie will be available in the 2nd, now i just dont know if he will be available when our turn comes up.

Phinsfan1980 said:
i'd be shocked if he lasted till the 2nd rd. i really hope we take him with the 16th pick. the guy is in between a jason taylor/shawn merriman with fantastic football insticts plus did excellent in the combine. i say him and cutler wind up being the 2guys that move up the most on the draft charts. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom