Pitt/KC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt/KC

:confused:

Pitt turned 4 red zone trips into three FG's and an INT. You will not beat NE if you waste red zone trips like that.

Meanwhile Alex Smith looks very much like the limited QB he's always been. He's not going to outduel Brady.

Pitt turned 4 red zone trips into three FG's and an INT. You will not beat NE if you waste red zone trips like that.

Meanwhile Alex Smith looks very much like the limited QB he's always been. He's not going to outduel Brady.

Can't take one half of football as an analysis for how they will matchup vs another team.

[STRIKE]#QBWinz[/STRIKE]

Break a leg, Treek Hill.

No, seriously. I hope you snap your legs in half and can never play the game again, you POS.

Not really an Alex smith fan. He's solid but I don't see him ever making a play like Rogers did on that last throw today. I think Pitt has the better chance to win in NE though KCs defense could contain the pats somewhat. I just don't see Alex doing enough.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Not really an Alex smith fan. He's solid but I don't see him ever making a play like Rogers did on that last throw today. I think Pitt has the better chance to win in NE though KCs defense could contain the pats somewhat. I just don't see Alex doing enough.
Not sure anyone in the league not named Rodgers could make that throw. That was the game winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3&1, and Bell still shows incredible patience before picking his spot.

Most RB's just careen into the line w/ no whereabouts. Great runner . . . line is playing exceptional as well.

Chiefs have no shot against the pats as long as Alex smith is their qb. Too much has to go right everywhere else to over come his lack of talent.

I find it amusing that some express moral outrage over Tyreek Hill.

What he did was despicable!

However, 98% of pro athletes aren't in the NFL because of morals/ethics/values/decision making skills and neither are the coaches, personnel people, etc...

p.s. putzburgh has a history of hooliganism.

Pitt w another head shot - dirty team.

I was just about to mention this! It's consistent behavior.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Not only was it helmet to helmet his teammate came over to congratulate him.

That's a bull**** penalty. May as well be playing sarcastaball. Broke up the pass

Can't believe Tyreek Hill is playing, let alone a captain on his football team. Disgusting.

Chiefs don't even try a standard run at all there. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom