Pitt/KC | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt/KC

The 2 pointer was a short set once harrison goes wide you let him go

Kcs lb situation was gonna get picked apart by the pats anyways...david decastro is an absolute stud at right guard...steelers o line is very underrated

The packers game showed just how much a seam threat at tight end matters...dallas front runner defense finally caught up with them

The 2 pointer was a short set once harrison goes wide you let him go

Kcs lb situation was gonna get picked apart by the pats anyways...david decastro is an absolute stud at right guard...steelers o line is very underrated

The packers game showed just how much a seam threat at tight end matters...dallas front runner defense finally caught up with them

There will be no 4-3 Over defenses in the Championship round. :D

Good old Andy Reid and his play it safe coaching style in the playoffs. That guy just never learns. As for next week... Go Steelers!!!!!

Steelers or Patriots in the Superbowl either way I doubt I am going to watch it. Same pool of teams in the Championship games and Superbowl almost every year has gotten old. Gets tougher each year to remain a fan of the NFL. While I am happy the Dolphins made the playoffs this year and hope they continue to improve. it doesn't change the fact that over the last decade it has been the same 5 teams out of 16 in the AFC in the Superbowl every year. Patriots,Broncos, Steelers, Ravens or Colts. The NFC hasn't really been much better. i will watch every Dolphins game as I do every year but when it comes to playoff time if the Dolphins aren't in there I doubt I will be paying much attention.

Going to take the NFC team to beat the Pats most likely.

Ehh

Atls d cant stop the pats...packs o oline gives them a chance

No way is belichick gonna let bell stutter step for 150 plus sunday...i think they are more willing to take their chances with butler on brown than they are letting bell gash em

Steelers or Patriots in the Superbowl either way I doubt I am going to watch it. Same pool of teams in the Championship games and Superbowl almost every year has gotten old. Gets touger each years to remain a fan of the NFL. While I am happy the Dolphins made the playoffs this year and hope they continue to improve. it doesn't change the fact that over the last decade it has been the same 5 teams out of 16 in the AFC in the Superbowl every year. Patriots,Broncos, Steelers, Ravens or Colts. The NFC hasn't really been much better. i will watch every Dolphins game as I do every year but when it comes to playoff time if the Dolphins aren't in there I doubt I will be paying much attention.

Agreed. Plus there were a lot of bad and mediocre teams this year. Almost all the prime time games were horrible. And there's far too many commercials. If not for the Dolphins I don't think I would watch the NFL anymore.

Chiefs needs to wake up and realize Alex smith isn't taking them anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping the Packers-Falcons game is a barn burner for the ages. I want a 52-49 game or something like that.

Just left the Pitt/KC game. The weather wasnt really a factor. Andy Reid was, and not in a good way. The adage that you can't win on the road in the playoffs by kicking field goals was shot down. Although if Pitt would have run it more, they likely would have scored at least a touchdown or two. Todd Haley won't get many future head coaching points for his game plan tonight, but I guess if Vance Joseph can score a gig after his most recent product.......

Back
Top Bottom