Pitt/KC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitt/KC

I find it amusing that some express moral outrage over Tyreek Hill.

What he did was despicable!

However, 98% of pro athletes aren't in the NFL because of morals/ethics/values/decision making skills and neither are the coaches, personnel people, etc...

Absolutely nothing about that situation is amusing. What a sad comment.

Truth is most of these guys are in the position they are in the NFL b/c they posses a tireless work ethic and are good decision makers.

Morality differs for everyone, but DV is not a morality issue; it's a disgusting and cowardly act.

Classic Reid clock management here. Blowing a TO. Bad play calls. Season about to end.

Typical Andy ried trying to be the smartest guy in the room. Reality is he's just the fattest.

That's a bull**** penalty. May as well be playing sarcastaball. Broke up the pass
he hit him head to head.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Absolutely nothing about that situation is amusing. What a sad comment.

Truth is most of these guys are in the position they are in the NFL b/c they posses a tireless work ethic and are good decision makers.

Morality differs for everyone, but DV is not a morality issue; it's a disgusting and cowardly act.
agreed. Guy is a POS.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Wow. Holding on the 2 pointer.

Holding haha wow. Talk about absolutely crushing. It's okay all KC has to do is stop Bell.....

Costly penalty by Fisher.

Thing is, if Fisher let's Harrison sack Smith, the 2 pt try is over.

He got beat, but when he held him he still gave them another shot at tying the ball game.

Thing is, if Fisher let's Harrison sack Smith, the 2 pt try is over.

He got beat, but when he held him he still gave them another shot at tying the ball game.

I'm not blaming him, it's hard to block #92.

Pitt not content with just running it passes there. Huge play here ....very makable conversion but if not KC looking good.

Okay Pittsburgh. You know what you have to do. So go do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom