Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

Prostitutes get paid for what they do too but I doubt you'd want to go around quoting 'em.

1*m38FbXbC3r9SdiMYEQI_RA.jpeg

My goodness sir! This is a family establishment.

I'm not sure about that. But at the very least, I would believe 4.38 from Smith before i believe it from Chase.
IMO, Smith looks like a 4.44 type guy and Chase like a 4.51
He never runs...twice had a chance but his wrist/hand hurts...uhhh..okay! Guess we'll never know!

I will take 117 catches, over 1800 yards, and 23 TDs....along with a mockery and domination of the number 2 team in the nation over stats produced in shorts and GQ model posses.

This is football, not track tryouts. I will also take the guy who already has major game time with our QB.
I am glad you're not our GM. :UP:

You and Geordie aka Mr.Visor should never be allowed anywhere near Univerisity Ave, 13th, and/or Archer!

I was there a day ago! Smitty needs to run, bro! Stop ducking. The stop-watch is what I want..not speculation!

Chase ran. Pitts ran. Now Smitty needs to run!

I was there a day ago! Smitty needs to run, bro! Stop ducking. The stop-watch is what I want..not speculation!

Chase ran. Pitts ran. Now Smitty needs to run!

He'll be running plenty enough when he's blowing pass defenders from a well place ball by Tua straight to the EZ.

Hopefully he goes to a place where fans will allow him time to grow in that department.
He's a worst block coming out than Gesickie was and you saw how quickly people wanted to get rid of him as a 2nd round pick.
I disagree here a lot sir, imo Pitts is a much better blocker and has a much higher ceiling to improve than the unbalanced Gesicki..

Back
Top Bottom