Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

See you're not giving Gesicki his due credit from his 1st year to where he is now.
He'll never be a Gronk type blocker. But he's come along way.

It's interesting how you're referring to Gesickie as a liablity out there. What do you think HOF Pitts will be coming into the league? An asset in the run game? Someone that doesn't tip what the play will be?
I dont agree that he has come a long way, it’s not his fault though, he doesn’t have the balance, coordination, or strength to execute blocking assignments, he can get in the way and that’s it..

Pitts can block, he can get his body in fundamental positions to display technique.
They are light years apart imo..

I dont agree that he has come a long way, it’s not his fault though, he doesn’t have the balance, coordination, or strength to execute blocking assignments, he can get in the way and that’s it..

Pitts can block, he can get his body in fundamental positions to display technique.
They are light years apart imo..

Pitts CANNOT block!

Would this mean that we should laugh at you if the Phins take Pitts or Chase?
No, I personally want the Dolphins to pick Pitts and Chase, but the level of sky is falling on here is a bit out of touch with the fact we have no clear idea how Grier ranks these talented players. He may just not see them the way we do.

No, I personally want the Dolphins to pick Pitts and Chase, but the level of sky is falling on here is a bit out of touch with the fact we have no clear idea how Grier ranks these talented players. He may just not see them the way we do.
That's a reasonable take.

I won't laugh.

Really Ted stop it, I don't gamble but even if I did I would never take one of your bets. It's always something like this with you. Find me one draft expert that has either bama WR dropping out of the first round.

How about I bet you that Mac Jones won't go as high as Joe Burrow did last year. You are ridiculous sometimes man.
Bama fans man..... The Patriots of college football in my opinion

Oh man I’m going to laugh so hard at this thread if Pitts and Chase are available at 6 and the Dolphins draft Smith or Waddle.

There's nothing, imo, that suggest the Dolphins would take Pitts over Waddle/Smith. Honestly, I'd be surprised if they did.
Rightly/Wrongly, they may feel with their TE rooms that position is not as much of a need compared to the recievers room.

If you think about it from that perspective then they're not wrong..You have 4 guys as your starting recievers that have questions marks staying healthy. You have Parker, Williams, Fuller, and Grant!

It's more likely than not you'll lose 4 of them at some point during the season than all 4 staying healthy.

Plus i think you run into a problem when you put both Mike and Pitts on the field together. In order to do that you’re taking out one of the better blocking TEs off the field to do that. Gesicki and Pitts practically would play that same flex, split, type of position.

It honestly takes creative on the offensive side to figureout how to maximize on that formation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom