Pitts and Chase | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase

Pitts and Chase​

Are not on our team so this is going to the General NFL forum

I'm still so salty that we lost both of these guys. I honestly cannot believe the bengals didn't pick Sewell. I shouldn't be surprised though, that's dolphin luck the past 23 years.
You're salty because you got suckered by the offseason hype train which seems to happen to a lot of people.

Here's a poll of the forum on January 31st:
1619813666166.png

More than 2 to 1 Devonta Smith over Chase and Pitts nowhere to be found. Seems to me at that point the underwear running context hadn't happened yet so no need to feel like you "lost out" on either of your dudes.

Here's a poll of the forum on March 9th:
1619813765219.png

Welp, a majority of the forum seemed to prefer a trade down because they still didn't feel like Chase and Pitts were the greatest things since sliced bread.

And now people feel like we "blew it" by not staying put despite the fact that Grier did what most of the forum wanted him to do.

Pretty hilarious if you ask me. All of this emotional change when no games had been played.

You're salty because you got suckered by the offseason hype train which seems to happen to a lot of people.

View attachment 75034

More than 2 to 1 Devonta Smith over Chase and Pitts nowhere to be found. Seems to me at that point the underwear running context hadn't happened yet so no need to feel like you "lost out" on either of your dudes.

View attachment 75035

Welp, a majority of the forum seemed to prefer a trade down because they still didn't feel like Chase and Pitts were the greatest things since sliced bread.

And now people feel like we "blew it" by not staying put despite the fact that Grier did what most of the forum wanted him to do.

Pretty hilarious if you ask me. All of this emotional change when no games had been played.
They just want us to do what ESPN thinks we should do.....which is dumb.

View attachment 75034

View attachment 75035

Pretty good research on what people around here wanted. I dont think I voted on those earlier polls. If I did, it would have still been Pitts but I must admit, I was not tracking chase. So for me, Pitts was my number one want.

Back
Top Bottom