Pitts, welcome to South Florida. Falcons will take Field | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts, welcome to South Florida. Falcons will take Field

Dan13Forever

Sewell = waste pick
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score

Falcons will attend Field second pro day. This telling me Atl is serious about Field. That means QB will go 1234.

Cincy should take Sewell to keep their QB healthy.

Miami is on the clock. You can see Grier picking up the phone calling Pitts.

you can't go by who goes to anybody's pro day....that doesn't mean anything. Before last year you were allowed to bring in 30 players for visits not counting players that were locals..........if you go by that then we'd have drafted 50 players every year.

Falcons will attend Field second pro day. This telling me Atl is serious about Field. That means QB will go 1234.

Cincy should take Sewell to keep their QB healthy.

Miami is on the clock. You can see Grier picking up the phone calling Pitts.
The only problem is the Niners may have been smoke screening and are taking Fields!

you can't go by who goes to anybody's pro day....that doesn't mean anything. Before last year you were allowed to bring in 30 players for visits not counting players that were locals..........if you go by that then we'd have drafted 50 players every year.
Different situatio Danny. If you pick in the middle or late first round, you don't know who's available, so you go to as much as pro day as possible.
At 4, Atl pretty much knows who will be available, and they choose to attend Field second pro day.

Pro days are becoming more about GMs getting together to wheel and deal in my opinion

Knowing Grier, he’ll take the safest, non-sexy option available. So a guy that most people had pegged to go late 2nd. Prove to me you can draft in rounds 1-3 Grier you sack of ****.
Is that your impression of Grier?
He is the most dealing and wheeling GM in dolphins history.
I disagree your point on that.

Is that your impression of Grier?
He is the most dealing and wheeling GM in dolphins history.
I disagree your point on that.
He makes trades but the picks he takes in rounds 1-3 have been questionable. He hasn’t taken a playmaker yet. Two of our round 1 picks last year were reaches at their spots. He does better at finding value in rounds 4 and on. No issue really w the wheeling he does. But he has to hit on some early round picks that are game changers. The one guy he hit on (Minkah) was gifted to us and lasted 1 season and 5 games. Not Grier’s fault but still. I don’t trust him w the draft capital he accumulates. Iggy Bananas was a total reach. Action Jackson a bit of a reach. Same story every year - eg, Christian Wilkins (nice player) but wasn’t even considered the best DL on that line coming out. R MacMillan was better suited for the game as it was played in the 70’s. Hasn’t hit on a great player yet. I honestly think he clams up and plays it safe.

Back
Top Bottom