Places Like Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Places Like Buffalo

McMikey Mike

Active Roster
Reaction score
If my job was to coordinate travel arrangements for the Dolphins, I would not trust any Buffalo hotel and their staff. I would suspect Bills Mafia sabotage as a sure thing to be expected.

So, what do we know about Miami's stay in Buffalo last week? Not a thing. It's a big mystery.

What food was available for the team? Who prepared it? Were there a lot of items on the menu with a lot of sugar?
What were their rooms like? Was it noisy? Were there distractions that kept the team from getting the correct amount of sleep?
When were the air ducts last cleaned? How sanitary were the rooms? What was the attitude of the hotel staff towards the team?

Miami played like ****. Can we really chalk it all up to being unprepared or outclassed? Or were nefarious circumstances involved?

Step Brothers Reaction GIF

If my job was to coordinate travel arrangements for the Dolphins, I would not trust any Buffalo hotel and their staff. I would suspect Bills Mafia sabotage as a sure thing to be expected.

So, what do we know about Miami's stay in Buffalo last week? Not a thing. It's a big mystery.

What food was available for the team? Who prepared it? Were there a lot of items on the menu with a lot of sugar?
What were their rooms like? Was it noisy? Were there distractions that kept the team from getting the correct amount of sleep?
When were the air ducts last cleaned? How sanitary were the rooms? What was the attitude of the hotel staff towards the team?

Miami played like ****. Can we really chalk it all up to being unprepared or outclassed? Or were nefarious circumstances involved?
Drawing Motivation GIF

I don't think the general population cares THAT much about the NFL. Hotel staff and everyone else are just trying to do their job and not get fired. They don't care about an NFL team enough to pull **** like that. On top of that, if they are a fan, they're most likely going to be star struck seeing these players.

I don't think the general population cares THAT much about the NFL. Hotel staff and everyone else are just trying to do their job and not get fired. They don't care about an NFL team enough to pull **** like that. On top of that, if they are a fan, they're most likely going to be star struck seeing these players.

We're talking about Buffalo, NY. I would argue that the general population of Buffalo cares very much about the Bills.

Keep in mind, for everyone else who is mocking my post. All I'm doing is asking questions...and as of right now, no one in the forum has answered any of them. Perhaps someone on the inside of the Dolphin organization hangs out here and can answer them. I'll patiently wait for that to happen.

Here's another question. When were the hotel rooms last sprayed for pests? That's important to know because the chemicals used in the pesticide could have an effect on people...especially if the treatment was applied within hours of the rooms being occupied.

We're talking about Buffalo, NY. I would argue that the general population of Buffalo cares very much about the Bills.

Keep in mind, for everyone else who is mocking my post. All I'm doing is asking questions...and as of right now, no one in the forum has answered any of them. Perhaps someone on the inside of the Dolphin organization hangs out here and can answer them. I'll patiently wait for that to happen.

Here's another question. When were the hotel rooms last sprayed for pests? That's important to know because the chemicals used in the pesticide could have an effect on people...especially if the treatment was applied within hours of the rooms being occupied.
Even in the Philadelphia area where I am, I could never see this happening anywhere. I'd argue Philly is more passionate than Buffalo too. But now I can't tell if this is sarcasm with the pest control spray question...

Back
Top Bottom