Places Like Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Places Like Buffalo

You've got a joined date of September 14, 2023.

Easy on the uncorroborated conspiracies and/or trolling please

What constitutes "easy". Could it mean "once"? If it does, then I meet that criteria. This is the first time I've posted a series of questions like this.

I'm really struggling to correlate my join date with your warning. How long do you think before I can post any other questions about team logistics that come to mind?

I'm serious. I do not want to get booted. And I'm not a troll.

If my job was to coordinate travel arrangements for the Dolphins, I would not trust any Buffalo hotel and their staff. I would suspect Bills Mafia sabotage as a sure thing to be expected.

So, what do we know about Miami's stay in Buffalo last week? Not a thing. It's a big mystery.

What food was available for the team? Who prepared it? Were there a lot of items on the menu with a lot of sugar?
What were their rooms like? Was it noisy? Were there distractions that kept the team from getting the correct amount of sleep?
When were the air ducts last cleaned? How sanitary were the rooms? What was the attitude of the hotel staff towards the team?

Miami played like ****. Can we really chalk it all up to being unprepared or outclassed? Or were nefarious circumstances involved?
Huh?

“What the hell is going on around here and why wasn’t I notified about these things?”

What constitutes "easy". Could it mean "once"? If it does, then I meet that criteria. This is the first time I've posted a series of questions like this.

I'm really struggling to correlate my join date with your warning. How long do you think before I can post any other questions about team logistics that come to mind?

I'm serious. I do not want to get booted. And I'm not a troll.
not sure I believe

You want to know where they stayed and what they ate? Your serious?

I don't think the general population cares THAT much about the NFL. Hotel staff and everyone else are just trying to do their job and not get fired. They don't care about an NFL team enough to pull **** like that. On top of that, if they are a fan, they're most likely going to be star struck seeing these players.
Exactly! I don't like the Jets, Bills or Patriots.....but I am still an NFL fan and would be pretty star struck by some of their players. While I despise them during the season, I can still appreciate talent when I see it.

Even in the Philadelphia area where I am, I could never see this happening anywhere. I'd argue Philly is more passionate than Buffalo too. But now I can't tell if this is sarcasm with the pest control spray question...

Giants temporarily lose water access in team hotel before game vs. Eagles

Published Jan. 21, 2023 5:05 p.m. ET

The New York Giants head into a hostile environment Saturday night in their divisional round playoff game against their bitter NFC East rivals, the Philadelphia Eagles. But their accommodations Saturday morning were not all that friendly either.

According to FOX Sports NFC East reporter Ralph Vacchiano, the Giants went without water in their team hotel in Philadelphia for an unspecified period of time Saturday morning before water access was restored.

The issue was reportedly due to a busted pipe, and it was resolved in enough time for team personnel to shower before heading to Lincoln Financial Field. Some Giants fans, however, including former linebacker Carl Banks, suspected foul play.

Just sayin'. Anything is possible.

Post game interviews with the Dolphins should have included some of my questions, especially when it comes to meal service. Here's another question. Were the rooms equipped with mini-bars? Stocked with alcohol? Perhaps provided free of charge?

Like all my other questions, we don't know, yet.

This kinda stuff happens every year it seems like...we see articles and hear reports about it...but how often does it happen that we don't hear about?

I don't know whether the bovine in western NY did anything last week, but I don't think if they did, it made a difference. Out-coached...plain and simple.

not sure I believe

You want to know where they stayed and what they ate? Your serious?

And what's the harm in knowing aspects about this? Did the Dolphins rely on hotel staff to prepare any meals? Did the Dolphins have their own team dietary professionals prepare the meals? Where were the meals prepared? Who were the food vendors that supplied the food?

I don't know why these questions are causing so much angst in here. If I were a sports reporter, these questions are all in fair territory.

Just so we’re clear, on the heels of your thread last week about how the Bills and Josh Allen are both not very good and overrated, you have now deduced that sugar, pesticides, and secret hotel operatives are to blame for the Dolphin’s loss?

That’s what makes logical sense to you as opposed to one football team soundly beating another football team, particularly taking advantage of one Liam Eichenberg?

Like all silly conspiracies, the improbably ornate fiction is always going to be more compelling to some than the simple mundane truth.

What stage of grief is this?
If this is denial, may take a few months to get over that loss.

Just so we’re clear, on the heels of your thread last week about how the Bills and Josh Allen are both not very good and overrated, you have now deduced that sugar, pesticides, and secret hotel operatives are to blame for the Dolphin’s loss?

That’s what makes logical sense to you as opposed to one football team soundly beating another football team, particularly taking advantage of one Liam Eichenberg?

Like all silly conspiracies, the improbably ornate fiction is always going to be more compelling to some than the simple mundane truth.

No. You're not clear. I have not deduced a single thing. I'm asking a series of questions. That's it. Nothing more to it.

I've made no statements that could be considered a conspiracy theory. All I want to know is if anything else might have contributed to the Dolphins collapse last Sunday other than coaching or player assignments.

If taken in context, my questions revolve around "execution"...and things that might have had a negative influence on that aspect.

And what's the harm in knowing aspects about this? Did the Dolphins rely on hotel staff to prepare any meals? Did the Dolphins have their own team dietary professionals prepare the meals? Where were the meals prepared? Who were the food vendors that supplied the food?

I don't know why these questions are causing so much angst in here. If I were a sports reporter, these questions are all in fair territory.

Yes they rely on hotel staff for breakfast’s

Hotel kitchen is where food is prepared

You want to know where the hotel gets their food from?

Sysco or Us foods lol, which is 99 percent where hotels get their food from

Dinners players and staff go out to eat.

Dude, every team since traveling to other cities and hotels became a thing does this

If they were poisoned you would hear about it

Perhaps it’s time to think about other aspects of the team

Back
Top Bottom