Players look at this site? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players look at this site?

gr8slayer said:
Thank you very much, I am quite fond of your glowing Marino as well. Very nice effect.

Skape made the sig and the avatar for me. He did a great job on making them for me.

Konrad's family hits the site, some of the local reporters hit the site, and players and coaches have made mention of hiting fan sites such as this. Is there an official sanctioned player that is annouced that comes here, no.

Not sure that a player could come out and say it is him. There are rules with press, public apperences, and access that would need to be addressed. What we need is FinHeaven.com to become the Official message boards of Your Miami Dolphins in order to get players and coaches showing up as themselves.

Not if your limited by coaching, NFl, and Player association rules as well as agent agreements, doesn't matter how cool you are. You're never cool enough to give up your paycheck!!!

Brett Tessler said:
I know of some that do.

they mostly observe and do not post and definetly do not post as themselves. I assume that statement is correct?

Even if a Dolphin came here and claimed to be a player, would anyone really believe them?

Answer: :shakeno:

Brett Tessler said:
I know of some that do.
I know you cannot give out any names, but do you know if (or think) that any of them have ever posted here? If so... Let the guessing begin. :wink:

Sincerely yours,
--Matt Turk ;)

KuD said:
Even if a Dolphin came here and claimed to be a player, would anyone really believe them?

Answer: :shakeno:

Well if you look at my user name then you'll know that I'm ex-Phin Jay Fiedler.
:tongue:

painnotpleasure said:
I know you cannot give out any names, but do you know if (or think) that any of them have ever posted here?

I don't think any of them post, but I know for sure that some of them check in from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom