Players look at this site? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players look at this site?

When I was a scareactor at Halloween Horror Nights last year I used to check all the fanboards to see what people thought of the job I was doing and if anyhting stuck out. While football is an entirely different thing than performing, I'm sure that there are some bored players out there who check this kinda site every once in a while just for the fun of seeing what normal people and fans are saying.

IF you happened to stumble into porter's place last year, you wouldve seen an autographed FH t-shirt by former dolphin morlon greenwood. When AJ was giving shirts to some players lockers during Dolphins web weekend, Morlon came back with the shirt signed, and said "I dont need this, I go there all the time." :yes:

Besides him, we know others have seen the site ;)

what do you think at what round will brown go in fantasy leagues not to make this a fantasy thread

if you do a yahoo league with 12 people in it, i'd watch out for as early as the 4th round.

rookies cant be drafted i dont think...arent they usually put in after the draft as FA

awing_pilot said:
Konrad's family hits the site, some of the local reporters hit the site, and players and coaches have made mention of hiting fan sites such as this. Is there an official sanctioned player that is annouced that comes here, no.

Not sure that a player could come out and say it is him. There are rules with press, public apperences, and access that would need to be addressed. What we need is FinHeaven.com to become the Official message boards of Your Miami Dolphins in order to get players and coaches showing up as themselves.

Someone who claimed to be Konrad's father got on my case once about me saying Ogden must of had a sexual relationship with Wansteadt to be on the team. And that Konrad is never and probably will never ben utilized in Miami's offense. Looks like I was right and Norv Turner was wrong Mr. Konrad.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Someone who claimed to be Konrad's father got on my case once about me saying Ogden must of had a sexual relationship with Wansteadt to be on the team. And that Konrad is never and probably will never ben utilized in Miami's offense. Looks like I was right and Norv Turner was wrong Mr. Konrad.

I'm not surprised...what kind of a comment is that? :shakeno: Bob probably knows Jeff Ogden, wouldnt you be ticked off if someone said a comment like that about one of your son's acquaintances/friends?

It wouldn't suprise me if they looked on here.

I'm guessing they've got quite a bit of spare time... if I was a player I'd be interested to gauge what the fans are thinking.

id like to know when i can see the cheerleaders in their underwear

Slappy8800 said:
rookies cant be drafted i dont think...arent they usually put in after the draft as FA

They can be on Yahoo. I drafted Rivers in late rounds in one or two leagues. That didn't work out so well for me. :lol:

MNFINFAN said:
God, I just hope that none of the male posters are buying those for themselves on this site :barf:
Well, if they'd make them in XXL.....

Back
Top Bottom