Players look at this site? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players look at this site?

Sirspud said:
When I was a scareactor at Halloween Horror Nights last year I used to check all the fanboards to see what people thought of the job I was doing and if anyhting stuck out. While football is an entirely different thing than performing, I'm sure that there are some bored players out there who check this kinda site every once in a while just for the fun of seeing what normal people and fans are saying.

LMAO
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Players do have tons of time on their hands. Realistically a typical player, not the "star" type of player, would have a lot of free time after practice. I'm sure they have their laptops and surf sites like these.

Hi all!

This is AJ Feeley. I just want to thank you all for supporting me - even though I suck. I promise not to throw more than 25-30 picks next season. :cooldude:

phinz_fan said:
Hi all!

This is AJ Feeley. I just want to thank you all for supporting me - even though I suck. I promise not to throw more than 25-30 picks next season. :cooldude:

If you were really AJ, you would have included that, "I promise when I throw those interceptions, I promise to put my bulked up body on the line and tackle the big lug with the ball."

KuD said:
Even if a Dolphin came here and claimed to be a player, would anyone really believe them?

Answer: :shakeno:

I seriously doubt it. Some guy was on here about 6 months ago saying he and ricky Williams went to the same college and they were eating lunch together and talking football. Most people were like "Take a pic an prove it"

But I am Patrick Sutain..........Biggest fan.

Scrap said:
First one to get a pair from the cheerleaders is the winner.

Cute beagle man. Got a little howler myself. How old is he/she?

I HIGHLY doubt any players come to this site or any other fan site. And I find the amount of people here who think players do come to this site quite laughable.
I mean, really. I think NFL players have better things to do with their time than to surf message boards.

I'm just joking. Alot of US come here quite often.

If the players do read this..... why are defensive backs in run support, especially cornerbacks so afraid to tackle??? They always look like they are trying to dance with the guy who has the ball instead of bringing them down to the ground..... I know they are trying to strip the ballcarrier which is fine... but sometimes its just so pathetic to see.

phinz_fan said:
Hi all!

this is the second or third post in this thread that is demeaning or rude. Although it's not uncommon for such things to be said here, do we need to be that blatant in a thread that visiting players (if they come here) are probably definitely going to view???

It's just common decency for Pete sake :rolleyes: Don't even act like a tough guy and say you wouldn't feel a bit bad if someone was bashing you for who you are/what you did/who your friends were/etc.

For a player to come here, read something, and then feel bad about it. Well then I would wonder about his sensitive side, and if he should be a football player to begin with. I'm sorry, I just don't see a football player so worried about what one person would say. I also don't see football players so sensitive that TEXT would hurt their feelings. Just imagine the trash talk during the game. It might make them cry and have to be pulled out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom