players praise Frerotte | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

players praise Frerotte

When Moss was rantingabout Gus's touch on the deep ball, and he thought that Gus was running the offense better than DC, that speaks volumes for Gus. Moss has said to watch out for Miami w/ Gus and Linehan w/ weapons like CC. I like our chances! I watched those games w/ Gus in and he was scary good! I was telling all my Fin friends that we should get Gus. We did and I am happy.

Buddwalk said:
I also agree that crowder was a better pick then frye...i'm just pointing out that if we would of drafted one...then next year we'd have a starting qb...now next year if we draft one its a rebuilding process which sucks

I agree.

McPherson would've been a good pick. I don't want to hear, he has off the field issues...blah, blah, blah. If Saban can welcome back Ricky and Boston and draft Crowder, why not draft McPherson with a later rd pick? He could be a gem. Andrew Walter also would've been a good pick. Instead we're left with Brock Berlin:shakeno: . I'm not sold on Frerotte either. Hopefully AJ can really step it up or we're in for another long season.

Back
Top Bottom