Players WITH & WITHOUT Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players WITH & WITHOUT Tannehill

You guys are making WAY too much about Tannehill, making other players better. The offensive system has significantly more to do with receiver production than the actual QB. We ran a very different system under Sparano than Philbin (or even Gase now). Somehow, in the past few years, we've managed to completely abandon the running game, which has raised receiver stats, but we also haven't thrown deep balls in quite a while...which hurt Wallace's stats.

so you didn't see Wallace's long TD the other day?

Wallace was better pre Tannehill and we'll see what happens w/ Flacco
Clay was the same w/ and w/o
Hartline basically the same

others that have come here have seen their production dip from other places.

Obviously you missed what a great season he had in Pittsburgh the year prior to going to Miami. :rolleyes2:

So one long touchdown from Flacco to Wallace means Wallace is better with Flacco?

Also, Clay was most definitely better here than in Buffalo.

2014 Clay:
14 games, 84 targets, 58 recs, 605 yds, 10.4 avg. 3 TDs(in an O that threw the ball 595 times)
2015 Clay:
13 games, 77 targets, 51 recs, 528 yds, 10.4 avg., 3 TDs(in an O that threw the ball 465 times)

On Wallace, no. still has a way to go but he's off to a good start.

You guys are making WAY too much about Tannehill, making other players better. The offensive system has significantly more to do with receiver production than the actual QB. We ran a very different system under Sparano than Philbin (or even Gase now). Somehow, in the past few years, we've managed to completely abandon the running game, which has raised receiver stats, but we also haven't thrown deep balls in quite a while...which hurt Wallace's stats.

Wallace was even worse with Teddy Brisgewater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you didn't see Wallace's long TD the other day?

Wallace was better pre Tannehill and we'll see what happens w/ Flacco
Clay was the same w/ and w/o
Hartline basically the same

others that have come here have seen their production dip from other places.

I'll give you Wallace being better before.. but hartline almost the same? Uhh no. Did you even look at the numbers or how he did while there? Joke

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

In one game w/ Flacco he has a 66 yd TD, his longest since playing w/ Ben.

One game

Wallace was even worse with Teddy Brisgewater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you watch many Minnesota games? If so, then please describe the routes he ran a majority of the time. If not, the please speak about something you understand.

Tearing down players to prop up a qb who has never won anything at any level, is shameful. But hater's, will hate.

Lol Hartline was a 1000 yard WR twice here. Hes the same when he left? Yea ok

Say what you will about Wallace, but he catches that ball that Stills dropped. No doubt in my mind.

Lmao, Hartline and Wallace ranked among the least efficient players in the NFL when they were here. Clays knee barely works anymore and neither does Gibsons, I'm sire that has nothing to do with their drop off though right.

I like how this list conveniently ignores, Jennings, Wallace, Stills, Cameron.

Whats tannehills excuse for all of their stats plummeting?

Lmao, Hartline and Wallace ranked among the least efficient players in the NFL when they were here. Clays knee barely works anymore and neither does Gibsons, I'm sire that has nothing to do with their drop off though right.

I like how this list conveniently ignores, Jennings, Wallace, Stills, Cameron.

Whats tannehills excuse for all of their stats plummeting?

Jennings shouldn't count first off. Dude was at the end of his career and there's a reason he was cut by the Vikings. Wallace was bad with Teddy too so he doesn't really count hes a 1 trick pony. Cameron obviously is dropping the ball alot but i guess that's Tannehills fault

Back
Top Bottom