Players WITH & WITHOUT Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players WITH & WITHOUT Tannehill

Nice job laying out all these stats. Mike Wallace in particular must have been missing Tannehill last year.

Hartline should have signed with NE.

Chip Kelly: offensive genius (your description) - didn't want Sanchez - would rather ride with Gabbert & Kaepernick. To know him wasn't to love him
Pete Carroll: SB HC - wanted no part of Sanchez
John Elway: great QB and GM - traded for Sanchez a conditional 7th and then kicked him to the curb, beaten out by a 7th round Northwestern QB
Philly: to know Sanchez wasn't to love him- traded for a conditional bag of doritos while paying Chase Daniels big buck$ as a back up to replace him
Rex: could have had him again, decided to stand pat with an unproven Tyrod Taylor and E ****ing J Manual

So considering you're the guy who wouldn't have traded 2 first round picks in exchange for Sanchez, when it comes to QB credibility you should just shut the **** up.

Great Post!! Cheers!!

Lmao, Hartline and Wallace ranked among the least efficient players in the NFL when they were here. Clays knee barely works anymore and neither does Gibsons, I'm sire that has nothing to do with their drop off though right.

I like how this list conveniently ignores, Jennings, Wallace, Stills, Cameron.

Whats tannehills excuse for all of their stats plummeting?

Jennings was old and washed up. That's why GB let him go.

Stills and Cameron have the dropsies. Stills was a complimentary piece in NO with an established QB and coach.

Wallace was a one trick pony running go routes. Have you heard of Antonio brown? There's a reason Wallace was let go and brown signed.

The long and short of it, the talent evaluation was the problem. I think Richard Matthews was a better player to keep over stills based on size and toughness, especially if Parker would get on the field.

I'm not saying tannehill is the answer yet but out horrible coaching, horrible o line play, poor personnel choices and stupid predictable play calling has been the real issue.

The panthers one was tough, the jets one shows his limitations

Wallace is a slightly better WR that Ted ginn who was another horrible front office choice.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Oh and I forgot hartline! A horrible overrated player that catches footballs with his chest? He's crap.

Chip Kelly: offensive genius (your description) - didn't want Sanchez - would rather ride with Gabbert & Kaepernick. To know him wasn't to love him
Pete Carroll: SB HC - wanted no part of Sanchez
John Elway: great QB and GM - traded for Sanchez a conditional 7th and then kicked him to the curb, beaten out by a 7th round Northwestern QB
Philly: to know Sanchez wasn't to love him- traded for a conditional bag of doritos while paying Chase Daniels big buck$ as a back up to replace him
Rex: could have had him again, decided to stand pat with an unproven Tyrod Taylor and E ****ing J Manual

So considering you're the guy who wouldn't have traded 2 first round picks in exchange for Sanchez, when it comes to QB credibility you should just shut the **** up.

:sidelol:

Cameron was most definitely NOT top notch tight end before coming here. He had one good year and three very mediocre years. He's a one year wonder

2014 Clay:
14 games, 84 targets, 58 recs, 605 yds, 10.4 avg. 3 TDs(in an O that threw the ball 595 times)
2015 Clay:
13 games, 77 targets, 51 recs, 528 yds, 10.4 avg., 3 TDs(in an O that threw the ball 465 times)

On Wallace, no. still has a way to go but he's off to a good start.

2013 Miami Dolphins 16 15 69 759 11.0 67 6

So his two most productive seasons in Miami are more productive than his time in Buffalo so far.

Quit making **** up

Don't argue with he guy that thinks butt fumble is a legit NFL qb.

Just for the sake of accuracy, Pittsburgh did not let Wallace go. They offered him a slightly larger contract than they offered Brown, and Wallace turned it down. Keep in mind that this was before Brown was considered a top-10 WR, let alone the best in the league.

so you didn't see Wallace's long TD the other day?

Wallace was better pre Tannehill and we'll see what happens w/ Flacco
Clay was the same w/ and w/o
Hartline basically the same

others that have come here have seen their production dip from other places.

This is like saying "NYjunc posted the same before and after he had a complete break with reality."

Just for the sake of accuracy, Pittsburgh did not let Wallace go. They offered him a slightly larger contract than they offered Brown, and Wallace turned it down. Keep in mind that this was before Brown was considered a top-10 WR, let alone the best in the league.

Pittsburgh knew what they were doing.

Without Big Ben, Wallace never would've became a good WR.

I applaud the OP for doing the research hence the thumbs up. But I also agree that most of the guys stunk and were backup players at best who started for us because Ireland and Philbin ****ed up the roster - and that's why the stats went down for some guys. Cause they stink. Wallace will have a nice year w Flacco who is a better QB than people give him credit for.

Pittsburgh knew what they were doing.

Without Big Ben, Wallace never would've became a good WR.

He's no A. Brown or OBJ, and he's dependent upon a QB that can sync up with his irregular routes. We'll see if Flacco can do that. Pittsburgh obviously lucked out when Wallace turned down a larger contract than they offered Brown, but people should get their facts straight. This thread is six pages long, and no one noticed/corrected that innacuracy.

How bad were our receivers that Hartline, Bess and Gibson are all out of football. Another factor here is two of those guys went to Cleveland where they had high school QBs throwing the ball...

In one game w/ Flacco he has a 66 yd TD, his longest since playing w/ Ben.

Flacco is the type of QB that Wallace needs. Wallace only thrived with Big Ben and maybe Flacco. I will ignore any portion of an evaluation for RT that pertains to Wallace. The information is just not useful. There are plenty of ex-Dolphins without including Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom