Playoff Scenarios | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Scenarios

If oakland beats Denver, which they are right now, all we need is to win out and we are in. We don't need a Tenn loss, a balt loss, or a NE loss.

If oakland beats Denver, which they are right now, all we need is to win out and we are in. We don't need a Tenn loss, a balt loss, or a NE loss.

what if Bmore and Denver both win the final 2 weeks . . . both have a better record than Miami.

This is incorrect . . . Denver needs to lose twice . . . because they only have 5 losses as of now.

I want us to play against the Ravens and the winner gets in, loser goes home. (Revenge for LAST year would be SWEET!!! :D)

I want us to play against the Ravens and the winner gets in, loser goes home. (Revenge for LAST year would be SWEET!!! :D)

We don't play the Ravens . . . u mean the STeelers.

Ur dream may come true . . . in primetime . . . we all need to be Pittsburgh fans until they play us.

What our chance would really been if we beaten the Titans today and win out? Just Ravens need to lose 1 game right?

oakland in scoring range. That is increasing our chances as we speak. If they lost to Oak, then a loss to philly would get us in. Philly is playing well too.

oakland in scoring range. That is increasing our chances as we speak. If they lost to Oak, then a loss to philly would get us in. Philly is playing well too.

This is still incorrect . . . Denver has tiebreaks over us. They would need to lose today and to KC . . . not Philly . . . actually I think it hurts us if Denver loses to Philly, factoring in Tennessee if they win out.

Ouch, we could won today and Denver might lose!

With the Broncos losing today, we’d be assured a wildcard at 10-6 if Denver loses to the Raiders or Chiefs. That would produce a 3-way tie among the Broncos, Ravens and Dolphins for both wildcards. In the first tiebreak, Denver is eliminated first (AFC record) and Baltimore gets the #1 wildcard over Miami (common games). In the second tiebreak, Miami wins via AFC record.

I'm not sure on that evil..because I just used the playoff generator and has denver losing the next 2 and winning the last one and they stay in the playoffs. I believe they would have to lose all 3.

Approximate chances of the fins making the playoffs:

frozen_hell-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom