Playoff Thread | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Thread

That Colts/Patriots play has competition for the worst play ever ran in an NFL game. Zeke immediately gets buried and the receiver is blown up as soon as he caught it.

Congrats

Chiefs
Eagles
Bengals
49ers
I know many thought bills vs bengals would be a good game. But I do like these games lined up. I do feel they'll all be good, close games. Niners defense too good for eagles to crush them, but I don't see niners doing so either with that pass rush by eagles. And Burrow owns mahomes, but mahomes is a gamer and it's home so it will be a battle regardless of who wins or even if chiefs lose

Last edited:
I can’t remember another Sunday when the Dolphins weren’t playing that was so satisfying and enjoyable! Jimmie Johnson now seeing how it was such a great defensive game hahaha

Bengals Niners in the Super Bowl and the Bengals win! Actually it sure could be Eagles Chiefs so there’s that

Cowboys were screwed once they lost Pollard. Lamb and him are their only two playmakers. They badly need another wide receiver. They should have never traded Cooper.

Chiefs 41 Bengals 24
Eagles 31 49ers 17

Eagles 34 Chiefs 27

Back
Top Bottom