Playoff Thread | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Thread

So who takes over the cowboys when Jerry passes away? His son? No I'm not wishing that obviously, just wondering considering how old jerry is and what happens with ownership then. I assume that, as that's what happened for Al Davis and raiders when he passed on

So who takes over the cowboys when Jerry passes away? His son? No I'm not wishing that obviously, just wondering considering how old jerry is and what happens with ownership then. I assume that, as that's what happened for Al Davis and raiders when he passed on
His son

McCarthy a few years back just stood there while the red rocket got beat down.

If you look at Bills forums and read quotes from players it's the same theme everywhere...they had no energy. It's deemed inexplicable but it makes perfect sense given the Hamlin situation. When there's a pivotal injury or some type of shock to the system, teams/athletes can often get by the first game or event, then the emotional drain sets in. I remember the same thing a few years ago when Mikaela Shiffrin lost her dad to a rooftop snow shoveling accident. Shiffrin has finally returned to her prior level only within the past two months.

If you look at Bills forums and read quotes from players it's the same theme everywhere...they had no energy. It's deemed inexplicable but it makes perfect sense given the Hamlin situation. When there's a pivotal injury or some type of shock to the system, teams/athletes can often get by the first game or event, then the emotional drain sets in. I remember the same thing a few years ago when Mikaela Shiffrin lost her dad to a rooftop snow shoveling accident. Shiffrin has finally returned to her prior level only within the past two months.
I agree with that. It even showed in the regular season finale against the Patriots and the playoff game against the Dolphins. Remember they had two kickoff returns for TD's against the Patriots or they might have lost that game to a team that they have owned the last few years. They looked like a team that was mentally drained and ready for the season to end.

I agree with that. It even showed in the regular season finale against the Patriots and the playoff game against the Dolphins. Remember they had two kickoff returns for TD's against the Patriots or they might have lost that game to a team that they have owned the last few years. They looked like a team that was mentally drained and ready for the season to end.

I dunno. Maybe,

But to me that's disrespecting the Bengals.

Could simply by the Bills weren't as good as people thought. Plus the Bengals were just better and dominated physically.

Bengals deserve all the credit for the victory and we don't need to find reasons to try and justify why the Bills got dominated.

I'm not trying to be argumentative.

Just my opinion fatigue or mental strain had nothing to so with the loss

I dunno. Maybe,

But to me that's disrespecting the Bengals.

Could simply by the Bills weren't as good as people thought. Plus the Bengals were just better and dominated physically.

Bengals deserve all the credit for the victory and we don't need to find reasons to try and justify why the Bills got dominated.

I'm not trying to be argumentative.

Just my opinion fatigue or mental strain had nothing to so with the loss
No the Bengals should get all the credit in the world for winning the game but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong about the Bills either. Plus like I said it goes back to the way they played in the prior two games as well.

Back
Top Bottom