Playoff Thread | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Thread

It was nice to see beefalo get kicked around at home. Did Cincy show the rest of the league how?

Rooting for SF in the NFC title game. Would prefer KC in the AFC but could accept Cincy.

1 thing I noticed in the last 2 games v the phins and the game yesterday. Dawkins holds on every single sodding play.

p.s. White & Elam do as well

It was nice to see beefalo get kicked around at home. Did Cincy show the rest of the league how?

Rooting for SF in the NFC title game. Would prefer KC in the AFC but could accept Cincy.
Just as nice to see the Cowgirls and Dak exposed for the dumpster fire they are.

Just as nice to see the Cowgirls and Dak exposed for the dumpster fire they are.

Once Pollard got injured, you knew it was going to be tricky.

The only really big thing holding back Team Jerruh is Jerruh.

It was rather comical to see Elliott get knocked on his a$$ the last play.

p.s. Never been impressed w/ Elliott & he looks like one ofthe Geico Cavemen

Yes, a heavy dose of the run. We had similar success when we almost beat them in the regular season up there. Run the damn ball......

racist wonder showzen GIF

The Fins are so set for the future. Who would you switch places with?

Me? No one but the following teams have futures as bright as ours:

Chiefs
Bengals
Eagles
49ers

We’re the 5th Beatle of these playoffs.

Next year, we’re the #1 seed.

Another thing that amused me was ... Cynthia Frelund stated on air that she was going against analytics & picking beefalo.

p.s. Why is someone that educated on NFLN & not making a killing on Wall Street?

Back
Top Bottom