Playoff Thread | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Thread

No the Bengals should get all the credit in the world for winning the game but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong about the Bills either. Plus like I said it goes back to the way they played in the prior two games as well.

Yeah, I get that.

But we all know divisional games are always different then other games. The previous 2 games were against NE who played Buffalo tough and Miami who was 1-1 against them.

As far as enery goes, it feels like a convenient excuse for me.

So, I feel they weren't as good as many thought.

Also, in regards to the injury. For 3 weeks we have been hearing they were gonna win for Hamlin. That would motivate and pump them up to move forward

Now, suddenly, the injury is why they lost?

Imo, you don't get to use something as a motivational factor, then use the same thing to then claim it caused you mental fatigue

The Bills ran into a Patriots team desperate for the Playoffs.

Then they ran into a Miami team that both previous games were decided by 1 total point. The defense came to play and shut down the running lanes.

We also know Buffalo benefitted greatly with officiating.

There was no emotional let down or fatigue.

Also Hamlin was at the Bengals game.

So I'm not buying that excuse

They then just lost to a superior team.

Sometimes the easiest answer is the right answer.

Yeah, I get that.

But we all know divisional games are always different then other games. The previous 2 games were against NE who played Buffalo tough and Miami who was 1-1 against them.

As far as enery goes, it feels like a convenient excuse for me.

So, I feel they weren't as good as many thought.

Also, in regards to the injury. For 3 weeks we have been hearing they were gonna win for Hamlin. That would motivate and pump them up to move forward

Now, suddenly, the injury is why they lost?

Imo, you don't get to use something as a motivational factor, then use the same thing to then claim it caused you mental fatigue

The Bills ran into a Patriots team desperate for the Playoffs.

Then they ran into a Miami team that both previous games were decided by 1 total point. The defense came to play and shut down the running lanes.

We also know Buffalo benefitted greatly with officiating.

There was no emotional let down or fatigue.

Also Hamlin was at the Bengals game.

So I'm not buying that excuse

They then just lost to a superior team.

Sometimes the easiest answer is the right answer.
You can believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I'm very happy the Bills lost though. But you and I both know the Bills should have blown out the Dolphins the week before with the Dolphins playing a 3rd string QB and it didn't happen. Those are the facts! Plus don't use divisional games as being tougher games as an excuse. The Eagles destroyed the Giants on Saturday night and the Bills destroyed the Patriots in the playoffs last year.

Has anyone mentioned that as San Fran keeps winning, the value of that pick we traded to Denver keeps plummeting?

Grier for the win (again).
prepare black sails GIF by STARZ

You can believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I'm very happy the Bills lost though. But you and I both know the Bills should have blown out the Dolphins the week before with the Dolphins playing a 3rd string QB and it didn't happen. Those are the facts! Plus don't use divisional games as being tougher games as an excuse. The Eagles destroyed the Giants on Saturday night and the Bills destroyed the Patriots in the playoffs last year.

Jeez, someone is a little snippy and cranky

Those are opinions, not facts.

Also, I won't use the divisional team game as an excuse, if you stop using mental fatigue as an excuse.

Jeez, someone is a little snippy and cranky

Those are opinions, not facts.

Also, I won't use the divisional team game as an excuse, if you stop using mental fatigue as an excuse.
It doesn't matter what you or I think. I already proved my point as far as divisional matchups go with the results of games that were blowouts.

It doesn't matter what you or I think. I already proved my point as far as divisional matchups go with the results of games that were blowouts.

Lol OK.

Your 2 examples prove your point?

Not the hundreds of divisional games played that say otherwise.

You know like the 16-22 game between the Giants and eagles .
Sure the other game was a blowout.

Now, Miami beat the Bills 22-19
Then lost the second game by 4 only to lose in the playoffs by 3.

6 divisional games, 4 close games 2 blowouts.

Remember what happened the other games against Buffalo and NE last year?

I can go on.

But go ahead, use your 2 games to prove your opinion as facts.

32 Head Coaches will love to hear a divisional game is no more Harder than a non divisional.

They'll be glad to know conventional wisdom doesn't apply.

Lol OK.

Your 2 examples prove your point?

Not the hundreds of divisional games played that say otherwise.

You know like the 16-22 game between the Giants and eagles .
Sure the other game was a blowout.

Now, Miami beat the Bills 22-19
Then lost the second game by 4 only to lose in the playoffs by 3.

6 divisional games, 4 close games 2 blowouts.

Remember what happened the other games against Buffalo and NE last year?

I can go on.

But go ahead, use your 2 games to prove your opinion as facts.

32 Head Coaches will love to hear a divisional game is no more Harder than a non divisional.

They'll be glad to know conventional wisdom doesn't apply.
Blowouts happen all the time with divisional games. You act like they should all be close games since you said they are harder to win than other games and that's simply not true.

Rodger Saffold on Bills loss: You almost run out of gas at some point​

The Bills dont suck, but they have flaws.

They are not a cold weather team, but play in a cold weather venue.

They have a decent pass defense, but cant stop the run.

They have no rushing game, outside of hoping JA can scramble.

Not a cold weather team. They lost a cold weather game at home.

Blowouts happen all the time with divisional games. You act like they should all be close games since you said they are harder to win than other games and that's simply not true.

Rodger Saffold on Bills loss: You almost run out of gas at some point​

Lol never said they should all be close. But it's ok..... you're reeling. I get it.

Very nice quote. Hey I got one for you.

When asked if he felt like he or the offense let the defense down.

Jets QB Zack Wilson stated
"No"

Quotes mean nothing brother.

You are allowed to your opinion that's cool. We clearly don't see eye to ye.

But you're not entitled to claim opinion is fact.

Which is all this conversation is. Opinion.

Neither is fact.

I heard cowboy fans say, trade dak to miami lol. I said, if Tua can't stay healthy, I rather see skylar develop or draft a qb 2024 than take dak with that contract. I said Tua is better too and that's true to me as well. Tua is a hell of a lot more accurate than dak

I am rooting for an Eagles/Bengals Super Bowl!
me too. Purdy has done well, but I like match ups with top tier qbs going at it, not a great team with a young qb doing what's needed in the system like purdy. And chiefs already won a superbowl, so would be cool seeing bengals get their first franchise superbowl win when they were the joke of the league for so long

Back
Top Bottom