Playoff Thread | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoff Thread

Screw the 69ers eagles and Bengals with the Bengals finally winning one 🐻
I don't mind the bengals winning the super bown. They've never won a superbowl. They've gotten to them back in the day vs niners and montana, but they lost them in dramatic fashion. They've been a joke for so long to ever since the 80s, so cool to see them be a good team again and have a franchise qb. We think it's been long for us. Atleast miami had a great qb with marino, last time they had a good qb was Boomer and he was good but not great.

I don't mind the bengals winning the super bown. They've never won a superbowl. They've gotten to them back in the day vs niners and montana, but they lost them in dramatic fashion. They've been a joke for so long to ever since the 80s, so cool to see them be a good team again and have a franchise qb. We think it's been long for us. Atleast miami had a great qb with marino, last time they had a good qb was Boomer and he was good but not great.
They had Ken Anderson that lost to Montana

Well that trick play attempt didn't even have a second and was snuffed out easily and stopped lol
Trust McCarthy to invent a useless embarrassing play like that to throw out on a national audience when he and his team chokes… He’s gone. Jerry Jones is going to go ballistic tomorrow And now Jerry’s gonna have to eat all his words about keeping him! Got a love the NFL!

Trust McCarthy to invent a useless embarrassing play like that to throw out on a national audience when he and his team chokes… He’s gone. Jerry Jones is going to go ballistic tomorrow And now Jerry’s gonna have to eat all his words about keeping him! Got a love the NFL
McCarthy is horrible

Next year we got a good chance if Tua stays upright 🐻 I believe he will.
hope he's coached up well like a ninja warrior on falling properly and not like he has. If so, then maybe he will be concussion free. I sure hope so

Back
Top Bottom