Playoffs 2018 | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Probably going to be the first SB I skip. Just not interested.

I’d love to watch the SB with no emotions involved. When NE is in every year, I root so hard for them to get destroyed. It drives me insane and I’m close to being done with the NFL.

I can only take average so long.

**** you Brady you ****ing asshole! Did you see his comments to the camera man. Told him to get the **** outta the way. What a pos

If the Jaguars can upgrade their QB next season they will be very hard to beat.

Brady is the best player in the NFL at 40 years old. Unreal. Just admit it. Enjoy something you will never see again. Bet on it like I did. It removed the clouded glasses I wore for years. 2 drives against Seahawks, 5 drives against Falcons and now 2 to end game against Jags. Unstoppable when the game is on the line. Unprecedented. And smart enough to avoid contact so the he is available to play every game unlike some of the QB’s that get named above him but miss playoffs due to injuries.

I think Minnesota and Philly are both better than Jax. Either one, especially Minnesota playing at home, can very easily beat NE. However, we know that won't be allowed.

Brady is the best player in the NFL at 40 years old. Unreal. Just admit it. Enjoy something you will never see again. Bet on it like I did. It removed the clouded glasses I wore for years. 2 drives against Seahawks, 5 drives against Falcons and now 2 to end game against Jags. Unstoppable when the game is on the line. Unprecedented. And smart enough to avoid contact so the he is available to play every game unlike some of the QB’s that get named above him but miss playoffs due to injuries.
Yawn

Sorry but I can’t agree with any of this. He’s got more asterisks with his name that make
Me think less of him. Him and Belicheck in my mind make the NFL look like ****. That’s not a dynasty imo it’s a team full of cheaters and the NFL lets them get away with it. Call it sour grapes but it’s the damn truth.

I may eat my words, but I believe Minnesota made a mistake in not going to Teddy Bridgewater when he came back and was available.

He is the best quarterback on their roster. That said, I still think Minnesota can give New England a run for it.

I'm an Eagles or Vikings fan for the next two weeks, that's for sure.

Minnesota has the best defense to stop the Patriots. But I also thought that of the Jags. Here’s hoping the Vikings win.

Back
Top Bottom