Playoffs 2018 | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Well, I definitely see ****ing Brady getting a 6th SB ring WTF

I think Philly surprises everyone and the Superbowl becomes a blowout in favor of the underdog. Kraft being cheap and not paying off all the refs during the Superbowl will do them in.

Lmao. We needed Jay to tell us who will be the next NYG head coach, while the game is still going.

Ok so Foles doesn’t suck. I thought he was the kids of death for Philly.

There was obviously going to be some adjustment for him coming in from second string, and Minnesota looks lost tonight, but yeah, Foles is solid. I think the Eagles have a shot to beat the Patriots.

Foles and the Eagles offense is destroying the best defense in the league, Brady needed some BS calls to get two 4th quarter TDs to beat the 2nd best defense. I don't care how great Brady is, the AFC overall is just weaker than the NFC this year. Other than QB the Vikings and Eagles are superior teams all around compared to the Patriots.

Foles and the Eagles offense is destroying the best defense in the league, Brady needed some BS calls to get two 4th quarter TDs to beat the 2nd best defense. I don't care how great Brady is, the AFC overall is just weaker than the NFC this year. Other than QB the Vikings and Eagles are superior teams all around compared to the Patriots.

Pats will develop plays to create mismatches on offense, can Philly take all that away? I don’t know.

B.B. and Brady have only lost to Eli Manning in the Super Bowl in their entire 2 decades of dominance...

In that span they have defeated Warner, McNabb, Wilson and Matt Ryan. I don’t see Foles being the first non-Manning to beat them...

I think with Wentz they had a real shot to beat them though. It’s a damn shame he was injured.

This SB will be along the lines of the Seahawks-Broncos blowout. Hopefully ratings are horrible.

If there is a silver lining, a Patriots win would bookend Belichick’s reign with legit dynasties. Given his icy relationship with Kraft (which was on full display today), that could be enough to send him out to retirement on top. I could see him retire with nothing left to prove in NE, take a year off and then come back in 2019 as the most coveted coach of all time breaking the bank in his return with another team .

No point, it’s a wrap. The great Vikings defense can’t stop anything. Not just Keemun.

Keenum looked frazzled early in the game, but the whole Vikings team looks like that. I can't blame Keenum for this.

Back
Top Bottom