Playoffs 2018 | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Ajayi is on the cusp of something he’d never even sniff with the Dolphins. Must be nice to be such a malcontent that you get traded to the potential Super Bowl winner.

Ajayi is on the cusp of something he’d never even sniff with the Dolphins. Must be nice to be such a malcontent that you get traded to the potential Super Bowl winner.

No doubt Ajayi will have a big game in the Superbowl. Not close to 200 yards but most likely over 100.

Man without Ajayi the Eagles had no shot at making the SB. Lol! They were the stronger of the two teams and hopefully they can bring their A game to the big show.

I don't think i can stomach another Patriots SB.

You guys are funny. Don’t you see we spend every playoff week coming up with reasons why the Patriots will lose and we’re always wrong. How can you even take a non patriots fan that picks against them seriously? Everybody in NE will be right, couple more years of this **** will be over guys.

I’d be less surprised if Nick Foles implodes and the pats finally get the blowout than I would be if the eagles win. Quite frankly I’ll be stunned. The team that should have lost to Atlanta at home last week isn’t beating NE.

And Ajayi will get stuffed. He always sucked vs NE.

Probably a little premature but looks like Doug Pederson will be one of the top young coaches that will eventually supplant Belichick. I think he will dip into the Andy Reid playbook and throw some interesting stuff at Belichick's defense in the Superbowl. Hopefully Gase will also turn out to be one of those top young coaches .

You guys are funny. Don’t you see we spend every playoff week coming up with reasons why the Patriots will lose and we’re always wrong. How can you even take a non patriots fan that picks against them seriously? Everybody in NE will be right, couple more years of this **** will be over guys.

I’d be less surprised if Nick Foles implodes and the pats finally get the blowout than I would be if the eagles win. Quite frankly I’ll be stunned. The team that should have lost to Atlanta at home last week isn’t beating NE.

And Ajayi will get stuffed. He always sucked vs NE.

The team that should have lost to the Jaguars today is not beating a team on a roll like the Eagles.

Chris Long will have 3 sacks in the Superbowl just to throw it back in Belichick's face.

Most of the world will be behind the underdogs. Only the snot nosed punks from Boston and their '01 band wagoners will be rooting for those Cheaters. Everyone is tired of those arrogant jaggoffs and the Eagles are just the team to put them in their place.

Unless Brady is knocked out of the game, I would be absolutely shocked to see them lose to a Foles-led Eagles team in the Super Bowl.

This is a forgone conclusion, pats get number 6.

Not going to happen. Eagles get their 1st. The world celebrates as Brady cries on the sideline and Belichick sneaks out without talking to anyone masquerading as a hobo.

I like the Patriots to win it all. They probably won't get quite as much lopsided officiating in their favor in Minnesota, but they're still the best.

Unless Brady is knocked out of the game, I would be absolutely shocked to see them lose to a Foles-led Eagles team in the Super Bowl.

If Brady plays the Eagles win by at least 7, if Brady is knocked out early then enjoy the demolition of the Patriots as they lose by 40. Belichick is a great magician but he is not a miracle worker.

Wonder who everyone would be picking if that game in Foxboro today was called fairly and the Jags won like they should have.

If Brady plays the Eagles win by at least 7, if Brady is knocked out early then enjoy the demolition of the Patriots as they lose by 40. Belichick is a great magician but he is not a miracle worker.

Ok, not going up argue about this for 2 weeks. Will you be here WHEN the patriots win? I’ll talk about it again then.

Back
Top Bottom