Playoffs 2018 | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Nick Foles just dismantled the best defense in the league. Those coaches on that eagles team have done an excellent job. I hope that carries over to the SB.

Nick Foles just dismantled the best defense in the league. Those coaches on that eagles team have done an excellent job. I hope that carries over to the SB.

They are coached well, remember the outrage of the Eagles fans at that Pererson hire?

Pats will develop plays to create mismatches on offense, can Philly take all that away? I don’t know.

I think the Eagles' defense is underrated, the Patriots will score a few points but won't get to 30. I don't see the Patriots defense slowing down that Eagles' offense even with Foles at QB. I see a 34 - 24 Eagles win. Had Wentz been healthy, that game would probably be over by half time with Philly winning by at least 3 scores.

The Patriots defense has not really been tested this year. The top offense they faced was without their best weapon for most of the game. The Eagles will be able to exploit every weakness of that Patriots defense. Only so much Bill can do with smoke and mirrors. No home field advantage and the officiating most likely won't be as biased in the Superbowl on a neutral field.

B.B. and Brady have only lost to Eli Manning in the Super Bowl in their entire 2 decades of dominance...

In that span they have defeated Warner, McNabb, Wilson and Matt Ryan. I don’t see Foles being the first non-Manning to beat them...

I think with Wentz they had a real shot to beat them though. It’s a damn shame he was injured.

Foles is good enough with all the weapons they have on offense to score over 30 against that Patriots defense. If Wentz was playing it would be blowout in favor of the Eagles.

I think the Eagles' defense is underrated, the Patriots will score a few points but won't get to 30. I don't see the Patriots defense slowing down that Eagles' offense even with Foles at QB. I see a 34 - 24 Eagles win. Had Wentz been healthy, that game would probably be over by half time with Philly winning by at least 3 scores.

The Patriots defense has not really been tested this year. The top offense they faced was without their best weapon for most of the game. The Eagles will be able to exploit every weakness of that Patriots defense. Only so much Bill can do with smoke and mirrors. No home field advantage and the officiating most likely won't be as biased in the Superbowl on a neutral field.

Would be more interested if Wentz didnt go down. I will not underestimate a Pats team with that experience and two weeks to prepare.

I do think Philly can give them a good game like Jax did today. I get the feeling the coaching staffs on both sides will have them prepared. That Philly DL is good and of course well coached but Brady usually finds a way to make enough plays in the end.

Foles is good enough with all the weapons they have on offense to score over 30 against that Patriots defense. If Wentz was playing it would be blowout in favor of the Eagles.

Don’t we ever learn? Belichick doesn’t get blown out in the Super Bowl... ever. I don’t care who it is. The Greatest Show on Turf were supposed to make that super bowl a laugher... we all saw how that turned out.

BB is just too much of a wizard... he prepares for every situation. The game will come down to a final drive as it always does...

Can't wait to see the Patriots face an overall more talented team that relishes the underdog role while not fearing the "Unbeatable Bradriots" on a neutral field. The Jags should have taken them today but had to battle against the hostile crown and Foxboro officiating. They came up short. The Eagles will not. Sorry for all you Patriots fans who don't see the train coming before it runs you over.

Don’t we ever learn? Belichick doesn’t get blown out in the Super Bowl... ever. I don’t care who it is. The Greatest Show on Turf were supposed to make that super bowl a laugher... we all saw how that turned out.

BB is just too much of a wizard... he prepares for every situation. The game will come down to a final drive as it always does...

Maybe not but Bill Belichick's team never blows out teams in Superbowls either. This will not be an easy one for the Patriots. If there is going to be a blowout IMO Bill's team will be on he losing end. The Patriots will be a huge favorite and that Philly team relishes and feeds off that underdog role like no other.

You guys actually think NE is losing the Super Bowl? HAHAHA!

We’ve seen this movie too many times.

Sorry but Bill isn't going to win with his smoke and mirrors BS this time. That Philly team is not going to be denied. Refs won't be bailing the Patsies out again. Eagles will avenge the one that McNabb choked in back in '05.

Back
Top Bottom