Playoffs Scenarios | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs Scenarios

Shoes

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just to stay alive for week 17

Miami needs to beat the Jaguars plus the Redskins beat the Titans and the Giants beat the Colts

Or

Miami beats the Jags and Bills while the Pats lose at home to the Bills and Jets and Miami wins the AFCE

Miami was the only team that didn’t take care of their own business. Miami, Titans, Colts, Ravens, Steelers all had to win in order to keep pace in the AFC. Miami was the ONLY team that lost, and not only did they lose, they god blown the F out in embarrassing fashion. Let that sink in, this team is coached by and has the mentality of a bunch of losers. Same story year after year. Lolphins. We’ll be surpassed by the Browns shortly.

Miami needs to beat the Jaguars plus the Redskins beat the Titans and the Giants beat the Colts

Or

Miami beats the Jags and Bills while the Pats lose at home to the Bills and Jets and Miami wins the AFCE

Don't believe this is correct. To stay alive to week 17, we only need one of the Colts or Titans to lose. The other needs to lose in week 17 when they play each other.

Or

I don't think Titans and Colts have to lose next week, just one. Because they play each other Week 17 if just one loses, it keep the possibility of all three finishing 9-7 the final week.

Was wondering where we stood but too lazy or just plain over it after today to check for myself - thanks for posting.

I could see the 7-7 Redskins giving it a shot next week against the Titans. That game has 13-10 written all over it. Then the Titans would need to win at home vs the Colts in week 17.
What is important to note is whether or not the Titans would be eliminated with that Redskin loss. If so, them winning in Week 17 isn't likely.

Sorry I messed that up. To make it

Win out

Plus

Colts lose to the Giants or Titans lose to the Redskins and the one that wins needs to lose to the other in week 17

Plus

Ravens lose to Chargers or Cleveland unless the Steelers shits the bed.

And the outside chance Miami wins out while the Pats lose at home to the Bills and Jets and Miami wins the AFCE

I honestly can’t see this team winning out. Maybe (And that’s a big Maybe) they win against the Jags only because it’s a home game, but even with the jags shitty record that defense knows how to pressure the qb.

Then the last game against the Bills IN frigid Buffalo? That’s a LOSS in my books.

the one team that did not what it needed to do is this crap show team

Or

After today's beat down?! Playoff talk?!

After the Steelers win this evening, that puts Miami at a 5% chance of making the playoffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom