Playoffs Scenarios | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs Scenarios

You are delusional! How about when Miami doesn’t make the playoffs you leave.

Miami needs to be blown up. Gase and Burke need to be fired. Gase hasn’t done **** in his coaching career without Manning. If Gase is back next year we’ll see more of the same BS play calling and another mediocre season.
Why don’t you leave. Why am I delusional?
I am not running the team. But I am certainly not going to root for them to lose like yourself. I just told you what was going to happen. You should pay for vip since you are so worried about gase and the future of this regime. coaching staff

Still waiting to hear your plan for the next hire. Tell me how many coaches do you think will turn down Miami ? Who is your coach you think Miami lands?

Btw you must struggle with reading comprehension because I said Burke would be fired. And he should be.

And here you come to tell someone how to "feel or post" while questioning his fan hood. Hypocrisy? And yes Gase along with Tannehill will be here next year, and another mediocre season will follow.

It doesn't mean we have to like it nor support it. So toot your horn and enjoy the ride. Because what a crap show we get to watch at least one more year.

I am certainly not going to hope they lose so they can fire people. If that makes me a better or worse fan then so be it. That poster tells people all the time how to feel about this team. I gave one post telling him that people still had the right to hope for playoffs if they wanted. I know it’s done and playoffs are not happening but if people want to hold out hope he doesn’t need to interrupt every thread thread typing the same nonsense. I think he can deal with one post that tells him that. Unlike him who posts the same none sense in every thread.

I don’t want Burke back. I don’t want tannehill back either. Gase? I seriously wonder who we would get that is better? Have you forgotten how many gms and coaches turn Miami down. I don’t really want to get the 5th guy on the list.

Why don’t you leave. Why am I delusional?
I am not running the team. But I am certainly not going to root for them to lose like yourself. I just told you what was going to happen. You should pay for vip since you are so worried about gase and the future of this regime. coaching staff

Still waiting to hear your plan for the next hire. Tell me how many coaches do you think will turn down Miami ? Who is your coach you think Miami lands?

Btw you must struggle with reading comprehension because I said Burke would be fired. And he should be.

Why even bother with that guy?. He says the same thing over and over again and contributes nothing of substance. Hilarious how he disappeared for a week after a win

Why even bother with that guy?. He says the same thing over and over again and contributes nothing of substance. Hilarious how he disappeared for a week after a win

Very true. Good point.

Can you imagine our run Defense in a playoff game? It would look like the Steelers game from two years ago when it was over as soon as it started.

I am certainly not going to hope they lose so they can fire people. If that makes me a better or worse fan then so be it. That poster tells people all the time how to feel about this team. I gave one post telling him that people still had the right to hope for playoffs if they wanted. I know it’s done and playoffs are not happening but if people want to hold out hope he doesn’t need to interrupt every thread thread typing the same nonsense. I think he can deal with one post that tells him that. Unlike him who posts the same none sense in every thread.

I don’t want Burke back. I don’t want tannehill back either. Gase? I seriously wonder who we would get that is better? Have you forgotten how many gms and coaches turn Miami down. I don’t really want to get the 5th guy on the list.

If you believe a "offensive guru" with a history of struggling to score more than 20 pts a game is a good thing or something to hold onto....you deserve the product on the field.

But again, you are right Gase and Company get another year. And it's a damn shame.

Technically we can be the 6 seed as early as this coming wk (obviously not clinch) if we win and Balt, Indy and Tenn lose we will all be tied and we will have the best conf record. Let's do this!!

Technically we can be the 6 seed as early as this coming wk (obviously not clinch) if we win and Balt, Indy and Tenn lose we will all be tied and we will have the best conf record. Let's do this!!

EXACTLY! It sucks we got murdered by the Viqueens and I could not take **** on my neighbor's porch as he said we would lose 44-3 and loss 41-17 that's sucks cause he was right I hate him so much. But, we are still in it TILL THEY SAY WE ARE OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED.

It shows right here:
Screenshot_2018-12-17 ESPN com's 2018 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios.png

You need the ravens or the Steelers to lose out or it doesn’t matter

800px-Roastedgoose-1.jpg

We are eliminated in week 16 with a loss vs. the Jags or if the Patriots, Colts, and Titans all win. Those aren't unlikely scenarios, but I'm hoping to be able to root for a crazy series of events in week 17. I don't know, after my fantasy team got demolished by Derrick Henry the last two weeks, it would give me something to watch for in Week 17 at least. Everyone seems to differ in opinion on this, but I'm not one who really likes the concept of wanting to lose for draft position.

Weird that as much as we 'suck', the division is still up in the air with just two weeks to go.

Just sick of the usual suspects always belittling people for having a conversation. People act like they were predicting a superbowl run or something. Assholes..

que jim mora

didnt see the end thread and Aquaman 54 beat me to it sorry bro!

I'm good with Jim Mora. I used to work with his niece when he did that whole playoffs thing. But I'll take my 9% chance from Playoff Status and enjoy the ride for another week. 9% is a whole lot better than the "Miracle in Miami" odds.

Back
Top Bottom