Playoffs Scenarios | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs Scenarios

I could see the 7-7 Redskins giving it a shot next week against the Titans. That game has 13-10 written all over it. Then the Titans would need to win at home vs the Colts in week 17.
What is important to note is whether or not the Titans would be eliminated with that Redskin loss. If so, them winning in Week 17 isn't likely.

I believe even with a loss next week to the Redskins the Titans would still be alive going into week 17. They'd need Fins to lose 1 of their next two and the Ravens to lose one as well.

Truth is we're getting killed in the playoffs so not much to look forward to even if we do sneak in.

Just to stay alive for week 17

Miami needs to beat the Jaguars plus the Redskins beat the Titans and the Giants beat the Colts

Or

Miami beats the Jags and Bills while the Pats lose at home to the Bills and Jets and Miami wins the AFCE

giphyds.gif

pats will lose to the jets and bills. dolphins will beat the jaguars and bills. dolphins 2018 afc east champs 4th seed home game vs. chargers. Get your hats now.

Miami doesn’t deserve to make the playoffs. This playoff delusional needs to stop.

What makes you so special that you can decide to tell the rest of the fan base how to feel or post?

If some fans still cling on to hope so what. Deserve has nothing to do with getting in the playoffs. You either beat the teams on your schedule and qualify with enough wins or not.

You are great at trolling. Are you even a Miami fan? I know you are not a gase fan. Lets here your solutions. What great coach should they hire? Who will want to come here?

Let me prepare you for something that you won’t like. Gase will be here next year. Burke will be gone. There will be a front office shake up. And if you look closely at who is always next to Ross and who is in his ear you will be able to figure out that change. It is very obvious.

Did you show up on this board last week at all? Or were you so pissed that they won Last week that you needed a nice loss today to get you fired up to post again.

From my understanding, we need to win the last 2 games and for the colts to lose to the giants and then beat the Titans and at least 3 AFC teams including us to finish 9-7, correct? What if us and the Colts, Titans, Ravens all finish 9-7? Do we get in in that scenario?

From my understanding, we need to win the last 2 games and for the colts to lose to the giants and then beat the Titans and at least 3 AFC teams including us to finish 9-7, correct? What if us and the Colts, Titans, Ravens all finish 9-7? Do we get in in that scenario?

Yes because Miami will have the best AFC Conference record. But if both the Colts and Titans win next week all this talk is for naught and Miami is done barring the miracle of New England losing out

What makes you so special that you can decide to tell the rest of the fan base how to feel or post?

If some fans still cling on to hope so what. Deserve has nothing to do with getting in the playoffs. You either beat the teams on your schedule and qualify with enough wins or not.

You are great at trolling. Are you even a Miami fan? I know you are not a gase fan. Lets here your solutions. What great coach should they hire? Who will want to come here?

Let me prepare you for something that you won’t like. Gase will be here next year. Burke will be gone. There will be a front office shake up. And if you look closely at who is always next to Ross and who is in his ear you will be able to figure out that change. It is very obvious.

Did you show up on this board last week at all? Or were you so pissed that they won Last week that you needed a nice loss today to get you fired up to post again.

And here you come to tell someone how to "feel or post" while questioning his fan hood. Hypocrisy? And yes Gase along with Tannehill will be here next year, and another mediocre season will follow.

It doesn't mean we have to like it nor support it. So toot your horn and enjoy the ride. Because what a crap show we get to watch at least one more year.

Yes because Miami will have the best AFC Conference record. But if both the Colts and Titans win next week all this talk is for naught and Miami is done barring the miracle of New England losing out

The Titans and especially the Colts are hot right now, so they probably both win. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

You are delusional! How about when Miami doesn’t make the playoffs you leave.

Miami needs to be blown up. Gase and Burke need to be fired. Gase hasn’t done **** in his coaching career without Manning. If Gase is back next year we’ll see more of the same BS play calling and another mediocre season.

pats will lose to the jets and bills. dolphins will beat the jaguars and bills. dolphins 2018 afc east champs 4th seed home game vs. chargers. Get your hats now.
Or maybe play KC. How embarrassing will that we with our defense?

Back
Top Bottom