Playoffs Scenarios | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs Scenarios

2 things ends my season.

Miami eliminated
New England eliminated

As soon as NE is out I’m done. I put too much time into FB seasons and sometimes can’t wait until it’s over.

Yeah well if it was gonna take winning in Minnesota vs that d I can live with no extra football.

Sorry but that was never realistic without our defense standing on its head

Just start with the 3 games at 1 PM Sunday, the ones that will be going on simultaneously:

* Dolphins defeat Jacksonville

* Buffalo wins at New England
* Giants win at Indianapolis

We need Miami to win, and either Buffalo or the Giants to win. Otherwise we are gone.

Obviously it's preferable for both the Bills and Giants to win. That would keep the wild card and division barely alive.

If both the Bills and Giants are on the way to losing, then the Dolphins may know late in their game that the playoffs are gone, even if we defeat the Jaguars

Unless I’m wrong Pittsburgh wins one of the last 2 which they will vs cinci both titans and colts will be home after week 17 and both of them deserve to play extra more than we do.

That is unless you think baker mayfield is gonna beat that ravens d. To which I say good luck

2 things ends my season.

Miami eliminated
New England eliminated

As soon as NE is out I’m done. I put too much time into FB seasons and sometimes can’t wait until it’s over.

I know what you mean about spending too mucb time on football. I’ve done it for over 20 years

Can't believe this thread has 11 pages.

Theres a difference between optimism and delusion fellas.

Ravens and dolphins are only one game apart yet they couldn’t seem farther in the direction they’re headed. Ravens go on the road and their defense stifles a potent offense in a must win game. We wilt when it matters on the road. That’s why I take little stock in this bloated record we have. There’s a heck of a lot more difference then one game between the teams.

Patriots lose out and we also lose out for the ultimate choke job. I can feel it.

1% chance to win the division and 1% chance at a wildcard according to Football Outsiders.

1% chance to win the division and 1% chance at a wildcard according to Football Outsiders.

giphy.gif

Basically thinking most of us thought we weren’t- but Redskins put up more than a fight than I expected playing with a street QB.

Obj isint playing again this week- so they aren’t winning

Back
Top Bottom