please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

please dont take it for granted miami will get the first pick.

Rosen playing like a top 5 QB wouldn't be enough to influence Flo? We disagree.
I'd draft Tua anyway though and I would hope the front office would too because it's smart. If Tua turns out to be really good as well through preseason, backup coming in whatever, you could then trade him for the most picks in the history of the league to someone.

Most on this board don't want a darker skinned QB from Alabama...only thing i can guess.

What kind of ridiculous character assassination / ad hominem attack is this? Implying folks are racist seems silly.

Some simply think Tua has a ceiling and prefer Lawrence. Who knows. Guess we’ll see who ends up being right!! But what I DO know is, immediately attacking their personal character simply because their amateur analysis differed from yours... that’s a loss every time bud!

we will win some games, the bengals & the jets both suck & we play them. we will win 3-4 games, but we will be in the top 5 when picking.
It might not be all in for Tua from the front office anyway. unless we move up in the draft we have no shot at Tua & if the jets have the #1 pick they're not going to let us have it...lol.
you're all going to have heart attacks if we don't get #1 pick and get Tua. we all need to take a breath because there is still 13 games left.
What exactly are you smoking huh? 3-4 Games? This team couldnt win 3-4 gasmes in the SEC right now. You are clueless. Go actually watch the games played so far before you make a ridiculous comment. As far a Tua goes, Id rather have Lawrence after next year. Herbert and Fromme will be better pros mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom