Please spell his name right | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please spell his name right

Both Cable and Sparano have coached three seasons.

Cable: 17-27
Sparano: 25-23

Yep, Cable is more qualified. lol. Good one X-Pacolypse.

I'm not anymore fond of Cable than I am Sparano, but Cable did well considering Al Davis is the GM.

Lets just rehire Dave Wannstadt he was 42-31 as coach much better than either of these guys. had only one losing season his last

sparrano is now tied with shula with the most losing seasons as a dolphin head coach. but it took shula 25 seasons to amass 2 losing seasons.

whats hilarious is on the same day as we extend Sparano for nothing, the Bucs extend Raheem morris for actually doing something

Do u think cable would be a good OC here though......

I think he is a good canidate for OC.

I do not know if its fair to compare the two coaches. The Raiders are in an easier division then we are. Cable had to deal with an owner who likes to interfeer and Sporano had to deal with Parcels. Talent wise I'ld say cable did more with less. I'm not sure how you compare the two guys.

I agree, time to show some respect and stop with the childish "Morono" term.

Though, saying we have three more years of this is not entirely accurate. This is really a make or break season for Sparano and Ireland. Another year missing the playoffs and the house will be cleaned. Though, I do think we are a few attainable pieces away from being a serious contender. If we can go from 1-15 to 11-5 in one season, it is very possible we can improve by 2-3 games next season.

The drama queens on this board aren't gonna like that.

Spare-on-oh. Who ****ing cares? This thread is as stoopid as the love child of Tony Danza and Tony Saprano.

Actually, Cable is probably more qualified to coach this team than the guy we just gave an extension to.

Didn't Cable punch one of his assistants a couple years ago? broke his jaw ... Doesn't show good character to me.

You know whats great about threads like this, is that If, and thats a big IF, Sparano does have a winning season and actually makes it to the playoffs, all the "Real" fans will throw in that "see, I told you so". Acting as if the people who don't like Sparano really wanted the Dolphins to lose just so he would get fired. We all want the same thing here, some just don't believe our current HC can do it.

GrammarPolice11-1.jpg

Who really cares?

Thats how I felt about this thread

The worst misspelling is when you add his title in front: Head Coach Tony Sparano. It's laughable.

Back
Top Bottom