Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

Poll: At Season's End, How Much Will We Rue Having A 1St Rounder Stolen?

• Total voters
I expect that pick to be somewhere in the mid to late 20’s. So while it would be nice to still have the pick. I’m not going to lose sleep over the fact they only have one first round pick instead of two.

people need to understand that we have some high salaries and we have more guys coming up for extensions so it'll be hard to keep everybody....we need all the high picks we can get so yes, it will hurt to lose a first round pick.

If it would of been top 10 a lot, but if that happens where in more trouble than losing the pick.

If it’s 11 though 20 depends on how deep the draft is. If it’s a 2013 draft might be a blessing.

21 though 32 it would still hurt but it seem our 2nd round and 3 round picks do better then our late first rounders do.

people need to understand that we have some high salaries and we have more guys coming up for extensions so it'll be hard to keep everybody....we need all the high picks we can get so yes, it will hurt to lose a first round pick.
I think everyone understands that losing a first round pick isn’t great. Yet it is what it is and therefore we just have to accept the reality of the situation and not dwell on it.

I accidentally hit the Tua is not the guy one….That is definitely not how I feel. I meant to hit the unfair choice.

I didn't answer. Until a legit Crystal Ball has been invented I feel obliged to not enter in polls based on future events. Been a Phin fan for nearly 40yrs. When you see the latest crud I'm sure you can understand my stance as it's becoming the frucking norm lately. Hence....

I mean it wasn't stolen your owner did stupid stuff but ya that hurts if they were planning on using that as plan B

My vote has nothing to do with Tua, it’s about losing a high draft pick for what could be a very good player in the draft or to use as trade bait for a stupid reason that could’ve been avoided.

San Fran sucks bungholio, Tua performs like a stud. We end up with a top 3 pick and trade back to the mid-1st and pick up our lost 1st rounder and 3rd.

Net gain, Flores can **** off, Miami can add more playmakers and Ross can exit stage left and let someone else run this team.

Back
Top Bottom