Poll : Fins next DC? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll : Fins next DC?

Who would you like to see Fins hire as DC

• Total voters
i voted vrabel but it is a stupid vote bc no way he takes a DC job in my view, and even if he does he will be gone in a year. no way he stays off the HC market.

I think the next DC will be Staley or Babich. The dark horse at this point is probably Campanile. If they were convinced that Campanile was the best candidate they would have probably promoted him to the DC position already.

I believe Rivera is willing to take a job as a DC at this stage of his career but it will be a surprise to me if Vrabel
decides to take a DC job for next season. If he isn’t offered a HC job with either the Seahawks or Commanders, I could see him taking next year off and waiting to see what head coaching jobs are available after the 2024 season.

Sesame Street Girl GIF by Muppet Wiki

Discuss below
Wade Phillips

No way to Staley. One constant thing I saw from Chargers fans was that they all felt he did an incredibly s****y job in calling their defense.

NO THANK YOU.

No way to Staley. One constant thing I saw from Chargers fans was that they all felt he did an incredibly s****y job in calling their defense.

NO THANK YOU.

So, you are willing to let other teams fan base's select our coaches.
I rate that as "less than brilliant. - LOL

Remember our new coach Butch Berry and the negative crap his players said about him?

Oh, you don't, that figures. - LOL

So, you are willing to let other teams fan base's select our coaches.
I rate that as "less than brilliant. - LOL

Remember our new coach Butch Berry and the negative crap his players said about him?

Oh, you don't, that figures. - LOL

Oh, FFS Ray. The Chargers defense had totally underwhelmed under Staley. It was amazing that he lasted as long as he did, especially since he got hired for his supposed defensive leadership.

SMH

Oh, FFS Ray. The Chargers defense had totally underwhelmed under Staley. It was amazing that he lasted as long as he did, especially since he got hired for his supposed defensive leadership.

SMH

Is that the same thing as saying their Fans didn't like that coach?
When did we "switch horses". - LOL

Back
Top Bottom