Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not

Is Grier a genius or a dumbass?

• Total voters
I don’t mind people being neutral on him - although I don’t necessarily agree.

But to be a FAN of his is strange. He’s been mediocre overall all things considered and really horrible at a few things and great at a few things… and overall, we haven’t been even remotely successful in the 20 years he’s been here and oddly haven’t had better than a mediocre OL that entire time too.

Now I don’t pretend to know **** about the college players but everything I’m reading is none of these players are ready to start right away… ok not the end of the world, I get it I get it… good value spots…

But then a trade up, using next years 3rd for… a running back? I guess another steal but again not something we need, right?

I dunno, I’m just thinking that the last two years have been THE best we’ve been in the last 30 years and so typically when you’re in a window like we are in, we should be getting the best, most contribution ready players possible…. And we haven’t. Of course you must look to the future… but we are Super Bowl competitive ready NOW. Play for right now with these draft picks a bit.

Just my opinion.

Why? All the research in the world doesn't guarantee a damn thing on how they will perform in the pros. I wanted ol in the first and ol in the 2nd. I know they wouldn't have done ol in the second if they did in the first but it's what I wanted. Imo, the first two rounds were backwards

So, "I wanted OL, and I wanted OL" is your definition of research? - LOL

That’s all he knows bro. I don’t ever ignore anybody but anytime he doesn’t agree with a poster he will constantly comment back to them with his smart@ss comments and it gets old but he thinks he’s funny.

He literally brings nothing to any conversation bc he thinks he’s the smartest person in the room.

Please note the other posters involved. - "Lemmings" - LOL

I get the disappointment. There was some on my end initially too. We are a contender right now so most of us expected day 1 contributors/potential starters with our first few picks. But looking at things now….. this is a draft for the future and I understand that entirely. Got two high ceiling guys at two of the highest paid positions in the league on rookie deals to learn behind some great vets at their positions.

I’ll come around on Patrick Paul lol. Our experts on here have calmed me down some.

O line in the first. Even though Pittsburg took who I wanted there were still a few left that would've sufficed. I wanted o line in the second too but that is just my opinion and I realize that that wouldn't happen. They did it backwards imo
the good news is the drafts not over yet

Bro shut up. We don’t get paid millions upon millions of dollars to constantly f*ck up.

We’re fans and we’re entitled to an opinion just like everyone else. We haven’t failed at our job for 20 years like a certain GM in Miami.

If you don’t like his opinion then go to the next post.

Let me guess… you think just bc they’re in the position they are in the NFL that they can’t be wrong and how can any fan ever know more than a GM. Right?

He hasn’t been a GM for 20 years though

In my experience there is a fine line between Genius and Dumbass.

A bit like it's so ugly it's beautiful.

So in this case I will call him a Genius Dumbass. He's highly skilled at being a dumbass. Top 2 percent stuff.

Coach is a Genius and a nut job on the other hand.

OL might have scored one TD all last year, so cry in your flucking beers. What crybaby’s, and it’s always the same ones…
Right, because the last 25 years we've doing doing things correctly... and we've won so much, and we've been playing in the playoffs and we've been close to the big game... oh wait

Back
Top Bottom