Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not

Is Grier a genius or a dumbass?

• Total voters
Lol, you post a poll to get people's thoughts then criticize them when they don't align with yours?

Wow.
Ok ok. Not really a criticism but more of a recognition. It's just different opinions and I respect that. I just am coming from we haven't done **** in 25 years so not addressing the biggest needs In the draft and thinking weak ass FAs are gonna suffice is not gonna work. Like the last 25 years. That's all. No disrespect, I know we all want the same thing just have different visions on how to get there.

Sometimes it's good to shake up an organization.

We've got a pretty good sample size on Grier.

There's been some good and some questionable decisions. Feels like he's always managing as Miami is one player away.

The Tua/Herbert debate is real. Nobody was calling to trade for our QB.

I would keep McDaniel and let Grier go this year. Send a message...

Why? All the research in the world doesn't guarantee a damn thing on how they will perform in the pros. I wanted ol in the first and ol in the 2nd. I know they wouldn't have done ol in the second if they did in the first but it's what I wanted. Imo, the first two rounds were backwards

We get a bunch of cap space after June 1st. Maybe we have an agreement with a free agent that we will sign when we get the money? Also maybe the front office didn't feel that the linemen that were there at 21 were that much better than the ones we have on the roster already.

We get a bunch of cap space after June 1st. Maybe we have an agreement with a free agent that we will sign when we get the money? Also maybe the front office didn't feel that the linemen that were there at 21 were that much better than the ones we have on the roster already.

So let's go with no research and just pick who we want.

Why the intense hatred directed at Chris Grier? He has hit on 7 of his past 9 1st round draft picks (78%) while the average for NFL GMs is below 50%. The 2 misses were Noah Igbinoghene and Charles Harris.
It amuses me that there are so many FH posters who actually believe that they know more about evaluating talent and drafting than Chris Grier. OK, I get it, you may not like the Chop Robinson and Patrick Paul picks but our coach and our GM love them. Time will tell, but I remain optimistic.

Last edited:
For the record, I went with somewhere in the middle. By no means do I think he is a dumb@ss, nor do I think he is a genius....at least as far as the draft goes. FA gets him a higher grade in my book.

Why don't you post your research you have done on all of the players in this years draft so that we can see your point of view? I would love to know how you feel about the players you wanted from the week you spent at the senior bowl and the week you spent evaluating them at the combine. Also please provide positives and negatives and all of the traits you have on them so those of us that are in the wait and see side of things we can see your point of view?
Why? We aren’t the experts. We don’t get paid to pick players. I o obviously don’t know how this draft will turn out but the last 2 we’re completely trash

The third option was added after about the first 40 responses. I chose Genius because I am not a dumbass and I think Grier is smarter than me when it comes to drafting and evaluating NFL talent. There was a day I could have beaten him at Madden though!

Genius is a little lofty for anyone... who has yet to deliver multiple Super Bowls

I guess you are you aware of what we have already done in FA this year.

That would explain away so many of your posts. - LOL
No I am not aware of the guard they signed in fa or drafted high. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance ray!

Most of these people are pissed because we didn’t sign someone who was rated higher. These ratings mean nothing. Look who’s doing the ratings and then ask yourself are they always right.

What was Tom Brady rated undraftable? Ratings mean nothing, let’s get these people in see what they can do when we set them up in the position we wanna set them up, and go on from there.

Back
Top Bottom