Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not

Is Grier a genius or a dumbass?

• Total voters
I can not blame Grier until I know the percent input of those involved. How much is Ross, any? How about the scouts? The HC and coaching staff?
I agree I would have gone OL, Edge rather than Edge, OL. But they have very inside info on when Chubb and Phillips will return. Maybe Edge first is correct.
I would have traded back, but maybe they tried and couldn’t.
I would not have traded up for a RB, we have those. That is a mystery to me right now. We shall see.

The two options in this post show how many people feel. All or nothing. Unfortunately for the world, there is always stuff in the middle. I'll never know him personally so can't really say anything about the guy, but have had opinions on our draft choices (as does every fan for every team).

You can't judge a person by draft choices that happen. You only see picks.
Vintage Think GIF by louis16art

O line in the first. Even though Pittsburg took who I wanted there were still a few left that would've sufficed. I wanted o line in the second too but that is just my opinion and I realize that that wouldn't happen. They did it backwards imo

Makes no sense. We still got an elite talent in the second on the line. Had we skipped edge there’s a huge decline in talent from what we got to what’s available in the second. Not huge fan of a rb but he seems nasty and that’s not Grier. That pick is clearly McDaniel pounding the table for him.

Grier along with Allen and McKenzie, etc. are human. Like all of us, sometimes we make a great decision and sometimes it's not so good. I voted somewhere in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom