Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not

Is Grier a genius or a dumbass?

• Total voters
I will again say this, I am not high on Patrick Paul, but I respect that the Fins have taken the approach of going high ceiling low floor this year. We have never been a risk taking franchise in the draft.

I think the draft has proven that the team feels the bigger issue late in the year was the depth behind our stars.

Why does everybody keep saying win now mode?I want to win now,later etc...
Tyreek leaving in a year or two isnt the end of the world.Dare I say we will
be a better more complete team.We are young everywhere
%@%&$ing this ⬆️⬆️⬆️!!!!!

Also, the 25 years of losing thing--that was mostly the result of "win now mode" that the current regime has been trying to move away from (while also adding pieces that will make immediate contributions). Are we actually arguing with Chinese bots hired by division foes to spew short-sighted negativity designed to throw Dolfans off the scent of long term sustainable success?

Tremendous draft, all things considered.

Let's get this on record. Of course I vote dumbass
Our record since 2016 says somewhere in the middle… give or take some bad HCs.
Our record since 2006with Grier as head of scouting is pretty much somewhere in the middle… give or take some bad HCs.
FWIw, Grier is STILL head of the scouting department. I see no one else listed as such anywhere.

%@%&$ing this ⬆️⬆️⬆️!!!!!

Also, the 25 years of losing thing--that was mostly the result of "win now mode" that the current regime has been trying to move away from (while also adding pieces that will make immediate contributions). Are we actually arguing with Chinese bots hired by division foes to spew short-sighted negativity designed to throw Dolfans off the scent of long term sustainable success?

Tremendous draft, all things considered.
Not young as to secondary. Not young as to LB. Not young as to OLine. Not young as to owner.

We signed 2 FA guards.
which demonstrated starting caliber guards are you referring to that weren't already on the team and insufficient or an injury risk? ergo real and reliable starting guards? i guess myself, the majority of finheaven, and the punditude that follows the team that were all hoping for them to draft a starting guard high and help the ol must have missed these signings, which is possible, i guess, so i am all ears. thanks

Last edited:
We needed edge players and we got two that will play right away.
We needed oline and we got a massive tackle.
Then we traded up for a rb.

I think we drafted fine. If we sign Risner & Beckham/Boyd you can make the argument that we are better and deeper than last year. How is Grier a dumbass?

We’ve improved at wr, te, oline, lb, edge, cb, & safety.

Grier has had a great day!

Hopefully the lesson is learned about posting over reaction threads before the final curtain
Bob's right. Sign him to a lifetime contract...

I would consider changing the name to the Miami Griers but that might be too much.

Back
Top Bottom