Votes: 43 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 56 56.6%

• Total voters

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Do you believe the NFL, has ever "scripted" or somehow, someway. Swayed a game in favor of one team or another?

I'm not saying I think the Swifties had anything to do with today's game, I actually believe the Ravens lost this game, they were awful, but it has me wondering if the NFL has ever scripted a team to win some how.

Don't care what reason they had or how they did it, the poll is just a simple yes or no. Has the NFL ever "rigged" a game, what ever you wanna call it.

I think the NFL never blatantly tell the refs anything to protect themselves. I do believe the league will have positive job evaluations for refs who can read between the lines and call things to how they think the league would most benefit from it. I think they then choose these refs who demonstrate this for important games.

Somebody mentioned the blatant pass interference that was conveniently missed when Rams made the sb after moving to LA and that's a perfect example. Another one being the Brady tuck rule.

One thing that is really good about Tua is since he is so popular I don't think the refs would look to screw Miami except for maybe against KC. I know they screwed them against Philly but now that Tua led Pro Bowl votes it could help get some more calls.

I also would never be surprised if there were some shady refs who were engaging in secret gambling.

Tuck Rule šŸ¤”
KC vrs Bflo ot playoff game.
KC scored and Bflo never got a chance to get possession of the ball. Following year ,rule changešŸ¤”
I'm sure there are more.

Back
Top Bottom