POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My final logo...really

Not a fan. I'm really hoping the logo change is a minor tweak. What I really want is to eliminate the teal from the color scheme. I just cant wear teal in public.

Looks good. Some other ideas for alternates of this design (All changes would be to the Dolphin ONLY):

1. Change NAVY to GREY, Leave TEAL & WHITE alone = ?
2. Change NAVY to TEAL. Change TEAL to GREY & Leave White Alone = ?
3. Change NAVY to GREY, Change TEAL to NAVY & leave WHITE alone = ?
4. Change NAVY to TEAL. Change TEAL to NAVY & change WHITE to GREY = ?

I can't do the fancy stuff; but Can you please post?

I will do all 4 changes and post them here okay give me a few minutes.

Not a fan. I'm really hoping the logo change is a minor tweak. What I really want is to eliminate the teal from the color scheme. I just cant wear teal in public.

Yes, let's trash a seventy year old tradition and the most unique color scheme in sports because you're not secure enough with your fashion statements.

...It's aqua by the way.

Re: My final logo...really

It's not bad. But the head looks more like a bird of prey and the lack of a tail fin just takes away from it.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

The AQUA and orange colors are always going to be a part of Miami Dolphins tradition. I don't see why anyone would be embarrassed of wearing their team's colors.

I know not everyone will like this, just wanted to try something completely different, not just a tweak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom