POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL: Thoughts on Leaked Logo

What do you think of the leaked Miami Dolphins logo?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 63 11.5%
  • HATE IT!

Votes: 340 61.8%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 147 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My final logo...really

Why is it okay to change the logo and not the colors? The logo is fine.

It's a good concept but I wouldn't want that one to be the Dolphins logo. To me it's too 2050 NFL team. Even if I'm one of the few I like the current logo as it is.

prob my 2nd favorite i have seen on this site i would be all in on this one :)

i appreciate your work,but i am not a fan..i can live without the helmet but i am missing the sun..so i think everyone has his own preferences

Good ****. This, the one palma edited, and the current logo are my favorites.

It is well done, but there is still something off about it from a logo perspective. I think perhaps its the fact that it doesn't have a distinctive, defined shape. As a result, it probably wouldn't read well at smaller sizes. All the colors will just blur together and it won't look much like anything. If you used the same front portion, and cleaned up the back end to create a more distinctive "dolphin" shape, I think it would work well. And ditch the orange eye... It doesn't make the dolphin look meaner, it makes it look like a Power Ranger.

I like it a lot! Denver esque when they changed from a bronco torso in the middle of big letter D to simply an enlarged bronco head on the helmet. People hated it at first but it was a bold move that worked. If you wanna change the Phins logo but you're not gonna honor our history by going back to the old logo cause you wanna modernize it this is the way to go. Simple & clean. Great job! I personally don't like the styling of the eye but the concept is great. I would support this over that crap they leaked a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom